• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Company of Heroes XCOH 2

    Company of Heroes XCOH 2


    XCOH 2

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I'm a "low elo" player. I need your experience advise

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Well, I'm a low elo player, so I want to learn a little bit to get better at the game.

    What are your advices? What things I need to dominate?

    How do you guys deal with the infantry spam? That's my biggest problem.

    submitted by /u/SStian13
    [link] [comments]

    An M7 Priest on his way to deliver a 105mm sermon.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    How to heal as UKF?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I have been experimenting with the most efficient way to heal for the british and am wondering your opinions.

    Usually I upgrade 2x tommy squads with heals 1x with artillery callins, and use those two tommy squads to heal.

    This works for awhile, until team weapons and engineers come out.

    Then the healing becomes sloppy, inconsistent, or time intensive (the tommys basically become medics).

    At this point, I hit a crossroads. It becomes so much simpler to build an outpost at my HQ and upgrade medics on it; but it seems like such a waste, especially since its right next to my base. But it is super easy -- retreat and when you need 'em again they are fully healed...

    How do you all handle this situation? [1V1 ONLY]

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon Echo: Axis Edition (CoH)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Pros and Cons of each HMG?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    MG42, MG34, .50 cal, Vickers, Maxim, DsHK

    and tips on how to effectively use each one of them.

    submitted by /u/Ikazuchi00
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when a guy leaves a game right from the start?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    What happens to the game? Rank progression I mean.

    submitted by /u/dmdbqn
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper spam vs flame boi

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    How does PTRS upgrades affect the squads compared to the default squads?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    My questions are, how much DPS does a penal battalion drop when you upgrade to PTRS and does it make them worse than conscripts at anti infantry duty?

    And what about the case of conscripts upgraded with the PTRS package, how much DPS do they drop? And does it make them worse than engineers against infantry?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Biebbs
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes is coming to android

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Mines are Friends

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Company of Heroes coming soon to Android and iPhone

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Thoughts on the 45MM AT Gun.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Ive been messing with the Defensive tactics as the soviets, and while the commander is a meme. I have found great success in using my light At guns as an anti everything. So does anyone else use them?

    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    Constant FPS drop and stuttering in multiplayer

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    It happens way to commonly for me to ignore this. It happened a few times in a row of where in an important time of the game I get massive constant fps drops and stuttering. I cannot control my army to precision enough with these massive lagging stages.

    It starts of with me getting a 70% chance for me to win a game, but I can't defend the 2 points properly as I need the micro to dodge grenades etc. It's not necessarily about computer performance as I have a gaming laptop and I run things on medium graphics. This doesn't happen for any other game I play, so what the heck is happening to the game?

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    The bravest engineer I've ever met

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    How many SVT Cons can die to one Goliath?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    [1min coh2] Elefant

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment