• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Company of Heroes just an usual OKW convoy

    Company of Heroes just an usual OKW convoy


    just an usual OKW convoy

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Beware of player: 死亡小队

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Due to Relic not providing proper reporting for players nor doing anything with them, I just wanted to warn the community of a toxic player.

    Generally a teamkilling ass, unwilling to cooperate and prefering to 'waste time' griefing his own team.

    Plays on 4v4 VS AI on Hard, playing OKW/Ostheer.

    If you hop on the match with him, he is likely to turtle somewhere, not building any structures and start destroying your base with AT's or Panzershreks.

    Steam ID lookup page (with Steam ID) to keep track of the guy:
    https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198132767029

    submitted by /u/C2Worm
    [link] [comments]

    AI Bombing allied structures and Vehicles

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Recently when playing with AI against AI across multiple matches, I have noticed that if you block off a route the allied AI would normally take, (ex. a single bridge map and building a bofors on the bridge) the Allied AI will use artillery pieces and artillery call downs on my structures or blocking units.

    The last match it occurred I was playing OWK and my allied AI Wehrmacht used Railway artillery on the tanks I had stationary on our side of the bridge that were obstructing the AI panther from getting though. it had happened many times before that when I have been playing British as well, with me having to kill allied Artillery pieces so they wouldn't kill my structures.

    Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

    submitted by /u/Harleydodger
    [link] [comments]

    I CANT WIN ANY BATTLES

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I've clocked at least 70 hours on the game by now and I am just completely unable to win any 1v1's. I've tried focusing on the USF for several weeks, I've tried focusing on the Wehrmacht, okw, it just feels like time and time again my opponent squashed me in the early game and then holds me at many spawn for the rest of the game. HELP

    submitted by /u/Mr-Mayomayomayo
    [link] [comments]

    1v1 meta

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Hello folks. I recently returned to the game after a few months and i was wondering what's the state of current 1v1 meta. Where there any major changes since February/March?

    submitted by /u/KlocborSzczerbor
    [link] [comments]

    Best Berlin map for skirmish?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I am referring to the map from singleplayer. I have seen a lot of them in workshop, but I do not know which one is the best, since some of them are bugged (e.g. one still has the minefield in front of the Reichtag that kills friendly units). Please, put the links of your favourite one in the comments.

    Thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/OkazakiFragment123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment