• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Company of Heroes Opposite Day

    Company of Heroes Opposite Day


    Opposite Day

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Didn't know the B-4 also serves as anti-air

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Move yourselves, theres ground to take!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    shot by a ghost... what hit my su85!?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I didn't know destroying your allies base was a strat!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    To the Soviet person on my team who told me to move my firefly and AT gun because I was off microing somewhere else and then got so salty he built two AT guns to destroy my base even though we were winning......

    My build order from now will include two ATs to kill my own base to try and win cause I need a handicap, I'm so good . Thx! :D

    Seriously tho. Go play another game.

    submitted by /u/the_rando_fernando
    [link] [comments]

    Countering blobs as OKW

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to get back in COH2 but the very same thing keeps bugging me about this game: The lack of blob counters for OKW early game. I really do enjoy playing this army and getting those extra long matches makes it all the more interesting, but many of my games consist of allies blobbing on an extreme level, cutting off all fuel and munitions and then pushing us right back to our base where we have almost nothing to fight with along with no supplies to make anything. The MG34 would probably help with this but by the time you unlock it it's pretty much too late. I was wondering if anybody had specific tactics to go against this type of a thing as I really don't know what to do with OKW anymore. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/theonlinedemon
    [link] [comments]

    Rate this 1vs3 ex cpu match, I like this kind of defensive games.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Remove General Mud from 3v3

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    It says it's an 4v4 map exclusively, and 4v4 maps suck for 3v3. It would be nice if that map was taken out of the 3v3 roaster.

    submitted by /u/Gilga1
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 1 (EF mod) Ostheer Guide

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    A true king

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    CoH 2: 2v2 - UKF & USF vs OST & OKW (Company of Heroes 2)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment