• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Company of Heroes Some Tips for any CoH2 Player to battle harder!

    Company of Heroes Some Tips for any CoH2 Player to battle harder!


    Some Tips for any CoH2 Player to battle harder!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Micro Tips and Tricks 16

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Exhausting skirmish match (Blitzkrieg Mod).

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Totally legit IJA Doctrine Suggestion: Advanced Tank Doctrine

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    0 CP: Vehicle Upgrades: Type 3 Chi Nu's can be upgraded by the type 5 cannon - effective against vehicles than infantry (Effectively becomes a Firefly). Chi-He's can be built from t4 - it functions similarly to the british valentine.

    2 CP: Deploy Heavy Engineers - 360mp. 5-man hardhitting elite squads armed with type 100 smgs that can lay mines and repair vehicles. Can call in artillery strikes once vet 2 is reached.

    3 CP: Deploy Type 94 Isuzu Truck - 300mp, 30 fuel. When deployed, it functions as both a resource generator on a point and deploys repair engineers to fix nearby damaged vehicles.

    3 CP: Inspiring tank upgrade - 40 munitions. When this upgrade is finished, each infantry or vehicle kill infliced by this tank will increase the dps of nearby infantry squads by how much the target costs.

    11 CP: Deploy Type 5 Chi Ri heavy tank - 600mp, 230 fuel. Upgradable with more frontal armour, it serves as the de-facto heavy tank of the IJA. Semi-auto loader ability makes its main gun fire at a higher rate of fire for a short time.

    :)

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me why do I fix this pink building skeleton bug in the game for snow maps> happens with vehicles too

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Relatively new to the game. Tips on factions?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Simple as this: I'm struggling. 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s. Can't win em, I know the whole balanced army thing, and while I have around 100 hours, and I am improving (I do custom matches with friends, 1v1, finally beat one of my friends who was way better than me). I'm still getting my ass beat in public. Just anything would help. My favorite factions in order are: British, OKW, Soviet, US, and Wermacht.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/AniiiOptt
    [link] [comments]

    Three Zooks on a Ranger? How did that happen?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Help identifing a story mode map

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I need help identifying the map where I left my CoH1 single player campaign, years ago. Memories are fuzzy, so apologies on that.

    If I remember correctly, was playing as the Wehrmacht, on a huge city map. I started at the bottom of it, on an already fortified hill position. There were some buildings and maybe a couple of Nebelwerfer lying around.

    The mission was basically to retake the city (from whom, I can't remember). It was a slow and painful battle, fighting for every inch of street. At the center/right side if the map, there was a plaza with some enemy tanks and a bunch of MG nests.

    Once you took the first half of the city, you find a nigh impassable defensive line of Bofors? Flaks? Shorty after, a friendly barrage/bombardment comes and obliterates the enemy guns, so you could progressing north into the city.

    I'd like to continue playing where I left, but can't for my life remember which mission is it. Any help will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/makute
    [link] [comments]

    Who the fuck shoots the bow-mg in the Shermans?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Think about it, the vehicle crew is a 4 man crew. Same with the jeeps, 2 people become 4.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    Which faction should I buy?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Recently got into coh2 and decided I was bored with the soviets and wehr. But atm I can only afford one faction. Don't feel like waiting for a sale unless one is confirmed to be soon. I mainly play comp stomps against expert ai but hope to get into 4v4 comp one day. Not looking for excellent at pvp but just a fun faction to mess around with. I also have 30k supplies so 2 doctrine recommendations would also be nice. Thanks in advance for any advice!

    submitted by /u/splashdean22
    [link] [comments]

    Can't start single player campaign. Error Loading Scenario

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    in COH2 I'm getting an error whenever I try to start the soviet (or any other campaign) that says "Error loading Scenario. The Scenario file may be invalid" I've tried verifying integrity of files, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but no luck. Any ideas?

    I'm running the game from steam on a windows 10 PC.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jamalstevens
    [link] [comments]

    Mortar in half track

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Just curious if anyone tried to put the 120mm mortar in the M5 half yrack. Does it work? . And how many can you put? Note: i cant test it cus i have to purshase the Autimatch Vs AI

    submitted by /u/Hussen-Faour
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet Commander Idea. Lend Lease Assault.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    OCP- Conscripts recieve flares for improved visibility.

    1- CP a WC51 truck can be called Onto the battlefield.

    2Cp- weapons drop, for 100 Munitions, one BAR, and Bazooka may be airdropped into the battlefield.

    3-CP Thompson Assault Package, Conscripts may Now hit the dirt, and upgrade to 4x Thompson assault kit. Molotovs are replaced with Frags,

    6-Cp One elite E8 Sherman may be deployed to the battlefield.

    Edit: Replace Sherman with a vet 3 Valentine Command tank with air recon

    Edit 2.: replace air recon with Il2 Strafe

    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    Lines of support gun

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I am having trouble dealing with players that spam AT guns and HMGs especially against soviet players as OKW in 3vs3 and 4vs4.

    Scouting with lone infantry that gets pinned witth HMG then pushing with rest of my infantry through flank, only to find another HMG on the flank or another HMG covering back of HMG on front. Bombarding hmg location with mortars and the enemy will move it slightly out of place and set it up again. I then try charging with tanks only to find double ZIS behind Hmgs. Pushing in with MG34 vs his maxims and he'll bombard mg34 with ZIS guns.

    I can not even form a strategy because I can not see what other player has hiding through fog of war because no unit can ever make it behind HMG line.

    UK/Wehr/Soviet has a sniper who both scouts with his long sight range and kills/forces retreat on HMGs, which strikes two birds with one stone imo. As soon as I deploy a sniper and start picking off his hmgs and at guns, the other player is forced to change strategy.

    Smoking kind of works but it I find it easier to micro a single unit than smoke and micro an entire infantry/tank push. Plus deploying smoke does not solve issue of scouting and charging blindly through smoke doesn't always work.

    If anyone has OKW tips I would love to hear them because I am struggling with an 'OP' faction lol

    submitted by /u/I_pay_for_sex
    [link] [comments]

    MG42 needs a nerf.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    'Nuff said. I had a match where my troops were spread around the area, and one of my squads wandered into the arc of an MG in the oppai direction. Even though I tried to pull back, as soon as a single model stepped into the arc for a brief moment, the entire squad is suppressed and down. I don't understand how anyone can think this is fair to play against and not overly punishing. Not other MG in the game is that over powered, and it already has an arc better than most MGs and rapidly bring down the heal of vehicles when vetted

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    Spotting Scopes

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Wehrmacht spotting scopes should be removed as a passive upgrade and have to be an activated ability that works exactly like the SU85 improved vision. A lack of penalty for huge vision combined with the massive range of the Elefant's cannon is a low micro anti tank option that has no counter in any factions core arsenal. Necessitating commander counter picks is bad game design.

    submitted by /u/FoamSquad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment