• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes A wholesome game I had earlier.*

    Company of Heroes A wholesome game I had earlier.*


    A wholesome game I had earlier.*

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I can't explain why, but in this particular 2v2, I had a mate quite literally cheering me on, congratulating me and coordinating like a champ. It was so wholesome, I couldn't recall a time I actually felt a little happy after playing this accursed game. It reminded me of when coh2 was new and everyone was kind of stumbling through the meta. I won't say those were particularly better times, but there was definitely some nostalgia.

    Anyhoo. Stay chill out there, folks. It's just a game.

    *By earlier, I mean like, the other week.

    submitted by /u/Steelhistory
    [link] [comments]

    105k damage to lose by 18 points

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    This is not a friendly game for noobs

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I just sank 18 hours on this game (coh2) and I have never won.

    I hoped there was a ranked so I could play with other noobs after I lost all these games but it never happened.

    Is it because there aren't enough players or is it just the matchmaking that sucks?

    Because I am just gonna play something else if I have to continue in this way

    submitted by /u/BetaHDream
    [link] [comments]

    Someone is using my COH2 account, dunno how to secure it.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I noticed something really weird when looking at my recent games, it shows a whole mass of 4v4 games played, I don't play 4v4. I looked at total number of 4v4 played and its some ridiculous amount, like 600 games in each faction.

    Anyone know how to deal with this?

    submitted by /u/dudu_oson_
    [link] [comments]

    Sync Error

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Sync Error

    Hi guys,

    So today I was playing 2v2 against some very toxic people. Right after the match has started they began to spam smth like "ez game" "go surrender" etc.

    I managed to defeat them during the game (It was clearly a victory) but they were still taunting us. After they realized it was over, one of them wrote "ready?". I ignored him for the first time and then he wrote it again. I typed "yeah" and 2 seconds later I got the defeat screen with a sync error.

    I have a stable internet connection and never had this before. My teammate was also surprised.

    Has anybody encountered this? Сan I somehow report them?

    https://preview.redd.it/bt9pvu1htwx41.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=32acadbc4c2120979a24f711e9cb83d15bcb11a7

    I have a screenshot, but, unfortunately, I disabled replays (wanna increase FPS and save some space)

    submitted by /u/RandomUsername930
    [link] [comments]

    Whats with the dogshit matchmaking system?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play with and vs people who are at my same level and when I play with my friend whos also close to max rank etc we keep getting lvl 75 no prestige players who have no clue what to do

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Best Soviet Commanders?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Looking for some advice on the Soviet Commanders, there's quite few of them and I'm trying to figure out which ones are worth using and which ones I should stay away from. I've browsed a bit in the COH2 forums but most of them are very out of date!

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/TabiasE1920
    [link] [comments]

    SimCity™ gets destroyed in 2vs4

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    SimCity™ gets destroyed in 2vs4

    https://preview.redd.it/80jztgd1zyx41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ad846691ca0286aacd8c81ce6838dfba918154cb

    So axis #3 quits because someone didnt go to fuel point when he said so, #4 axis quits soon around 1 min mark, we end up fighting 2v4.

    Brits started building SimCity™. We destroy emplacements one by one, calls for surrender follow soon. Calls fail so guys just started droping around 90 VP for axis and 400+ VP for allies.

    End result in picture above.

    submitted by /u/autsticplonk2
    [link] [comments]

    Creatifename & Asiamint

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Are they the same person?

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Should the StuG III G Veterancy be reworked?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    The current Veterancy of the StuG III G is:

    • Unlocks the 'Target Weak Point' veteran ability.
    • +30% armor, -10% reload.
    • -30% reload, +20% rotation speed, +20% maximum speed, +20% acceleration.

    Now, there are a few hidden things here.

    First off, the Target Weak Point from Vet I is different from that of the PaK 40/PaK 43/Elefant. The description is incorrect, it doesn't stun, it simply disables the gun/turret and blinds it for... 5 seconds. It esentially triggers a reload cycle on the enemy tank, but it is free to disengage. Also fun fact: until the armor nerf on the IS-2, it had a chance to bounce!

    Vet II is also a bit underwhelming, since the 30% armor increase is a bit outdated by the time (it requires 3020 XP in a vehicle that cannot farm experience by killing infantry). While handy against some mediums, it is no problem for the rest of heavy guns lurking around that time. My theory is that it is a left over from the days of fighting T-34/76s in 2013/2014. Finally, -10% reload is nice, shaving 0,5 seconds of the reload time, which adds up in the four killing shots needed to destroy a non doctrinal medium.

    Vet III is good. Fast rate of fire indeed. Still, it is over 6000 XP for a vehicle that, once again, cannot realiably get experience from shooting at infantry, unlike the Panzer IV.

    The impression this left me is that several of the veterancy bonuses do not appropiately reward keeping alive a vehicle that is rather fragile, specially given that the good offensive stuff (Vet III) is difficult to achieve and the best defensive bonus is from Vet 0: the recently buffed low target size. All this makes me think of the StuG III G as more of a disposable tank destroyer more than anything else.

    So, the question is there: is the veterancy worth the hassle? I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter. These are just some observations I gathered these past few days and I welcome the opportunity to be enlightened on the matter by the great players we have here.

    PS: does rotation count as movement? Because if so, that means the StuG III has a lousy accuracy most of the time, due to the need to turn the entire vehicle to fire. The StuG III G has a high natural accuracy, guaranteeing a 100% hit chance on a medium, but if the above holds out, then a significant portion of the time that innate advantage is wasted (specially with the reduction in target size for the mediums).

    submitted by /u/VRichardsen
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering how you guys deal with winning lol

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I personally cant handle winning or loosing, it sounds weird i know. But im currently Rank 10, which to me is very good and now i feel like its too good and it puts me off playing. i wonder if theres a word for this or a psychological theory.

    have you guys ever got to a point in games where you feel like its too high for you, you dont feel like you deserve being there and your to anxious to play, maybe you feel its too much pressure?, i really want to get higher and play ALOT more and i think i can, but ive never been in a position where i'm actually realising im getting better at an RTS and its scary, used to play every day for 8+ hours straight but i haven't touched this game in over a month now.

    maybe i put to much pressure on myself, or i havea fear of success or something, i dunno. be interested in hearing your experiences.

    submitted by /u/Bobonopoli
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use wasd instead of arrow keys for moving the camera

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Okw Suggestion!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Maybe make Infrared vehicle like before Volks can make light wire Panzerfusiliers costs 300 manpower Flak vehicle cost 45 fuel Sturmpioniere commander unlocks tnt package like russian

    submitted by /u/AdalbertPrussian
    [link] [comments]

    AI capturing a point

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    For some reason, AI will not capture a point unless they get to its center. Therefore, you do not need to put wire in front of the point. It is just enough to put it a little bit in front of the center and AI will have to go around it to cap the point.

    submitted by /u/Logosoft
    [link] [comments]

    Ostheer Doctrine Suggestion: Storm Jäger Doctrine

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    A doctrine that combines both the storm and jäger doctrines, bringing a more sword and shield unit arrangement of close combat panzergrenadiers/stormtroopers with long ranged grenadiers/jaeger command squads. This is supported by assisted howitzers and a big gun at the back.

    1 CP: Ambush Camoflague - units will now be able to sprint short distances, and can receive upgrade to hide in cover/deep snow.

    2 CP: Deploy Stormtroopers - same as any other doctrine with stormtroopers.

    2 CP: Deploy Jäger Command Squad - same as the one from Jäger light infantry.

    7 CP: Heavy Mortar Barrage - the one from the Artillery Officer. 100 munitions.

    14 CP: Elefant Tank Destroyer

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Selling 10th Anniversary skinpack

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    As the title states ..

    I've got a couple of keys left.

    1 per person

    25€ per key

    Payment through paypal

    For those who are unaware of the skinpack, it was released to celebrate COH2's 10th birthday and contains 6 skins for every faction so 30 in total. As far as I'm aware I'm the only seller atm.

    https://www.coh2.org/topic/56829/coh2-10th-anniversary-warpaint-skins-decal-faceplates

    Send me a pm if ur interested :)

    submitted by /u/dolllyyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment