• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Company of Heroes Ain't that a good K/D?

    Company of Heroes Ain't that a good K/D?


    Ain't that a good K/D?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    This is a photoshopped screenshot of a recent match at Stalingrad:

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Queue times for Mac!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Look, apple and linux are bad, I know that, but unfortunately I am somewhere for a month or two with no access to my main gaming rig. Even though I'm fine with running the game at 30 fps whenever I try to queue for an automatch against another player(s) it always either says, "Allies:100% Axis: 0%" and vice versa. I let it queue for over an hour and yet no match could be found. I was able to play a multiplayer match just fine only just two days ago. Any noted causes or suggestions to fix the problem I am facing are much appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CrazySovietHacker
    [link] [comments]

    Question about squad weapons

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    If I pick up a squad weapon, does it replace the already equipped one? Say, if I upgrade conscripts to have PPSH, and then have said squad pick up an MG42 light machine gun, does the squad now have both weapons, or just the MG42?

    submitted by /u/okim006
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has an Ardenne's Assault save game at Siegfried Line with all of the 3 companies?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Hello, as the title says, I need an Ardenne's Assault save game where you reach Siegfried's Line with all of the 3 companies, it doesn't matter which companies. Because I think there is a fourth one? It has been a long time since I played the campaign..

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Commander_Cj
    [link] [comments]

    Interview with Asiamint and Ashablois the Korean players climbing to the top of CoH competitive!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Ouch

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    big man Tyrone Coh2 video

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I remember a big man Tyrone video a few years back stating:' Learn to play company of heroes 2 you noob'. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find it. Doesn't someone still have it or know where to look? I would be forever grateful.

    submitted by /u/Daviddwarf
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal range for KV2 vs panther?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Been using the KV2 and it seems to be a toss up in a fight with a panther. Given the KV2's bounce damage mechanic and higher raw damage, is it better to fight a panther at close range to get a higher chance for both to pen, or keep it at range and use the guarantee damage to stay ahead?

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment