• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Company of Heroes some Grand Offensive eye candy for you guys

    Company of Heroes some Grand Offensive eye candy for you guys


    some Grand Offensive eye candy for you guys

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Can you still play COH1 online with a friend without an account?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    My friend and I tried to get into a game together but neither of us have a THQ account, and it doesn't allow you to register for an account anymore.

    And it seems like having an account is the only way you can play the game online. Is there another way my friend and I can play together?

    submitted by /u/MagikarpSashimii
    [link] [comments]

    Do minesweepers spot cloaked enemys faster? (COH2)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I think I read it somewhere.. is it true?

    submitted by /u/Gifty666
    [link] [comments]

    How aggressive is CoH2 anti cheat?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I've got it on Steam.

    I have a few cheat programs meant for single player games and I've gotten them to work on CoH2's campaign.

    Anyway I'm wanting to troll my friends(that is, using the cheats in a private but still online lobby) by rushing out 20 snipers or other dumb stuff, but I don't want to even try activating my cheats on multiplayer for risk of being Vac Banned.

    So how aggressive is CoH2's anti cheat?

    submitted by /u/Ginno_the_Seer
    [link] [comments]

    My friend went and made some barbecue!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Is there any way to change the language of each faction separatly?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I would like to test the game out with each faction speaking their own language, is this possible with filereplacing or in any other way?

    submitted by /u/Angry-gnome
    [link] [comments]

    My friend literally deleted the game because of this (they sucked real hard, and smack talked us the whole time)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Stealth? How does it work?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Hey gus. I am kinda furstrated with infinatry stealth For infinatry like snipers. AT partisans . Airborn guards... How does stealth work? Does the squad have to be put of combat? Or close to bushes? Or in cover?

    Beside do they get spotted with distance?

    In general. How do benefit from it?

    submitted by /u/Hussen-Faour
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 - UKF & SU vs OST & OKW - Alliance of Defiance Gameplay

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Team mates wanted

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I'm an average player who loves team games, particularly 4v4, but i'm sick of playing automatch and losing with idiot team mates. I'm based in the UK/Ireland - so play Friday/Saturday evenings - 11pm GMT/BST. Happy to play as OKW or Soviet and occasionally as Wehrmacht or British.

    Would anyone like to add me on Steam to play? Ideally we could use Discord or whatever for comms - but happy enough to just have some steam friends that play regularly.

    PM me your Steam friend code or reply here and i'll pm you mine.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/LeftHookRightField
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 for free question

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Guys I can't seem to find the correct date, does anyone remember when you could get COH2 for free? Hopefully there is going to be this type of an event again this year as I need to get a few friends to play the game with me.

    submitted by /u/Gamerz905
    [link] [comments]

    Game pace

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    How would people feel if the game was slowed down by lets say 20%? More realistic combat. Burst fire machine guns, well placed rifle fire. Troops out of cover die faster etc...I love this game but I feel META has become spammy and would like to see less blobbing and all out armor rushes late game. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SubmergedCow
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Question RE: "All Commanders Mod" - Updated? or Try to Remake?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    There's a mod I'm rather fond of for compstomps - "All Commanders Mod" - which uses the good ol' "temporary radio building" to allow players and AI to pick any commander at the start of the match. Steam evidently quite likes it too, as it's been blatantly copied and re-uploaded about twenty times in the last five years.

    There's just a couple of problems with it; It doesn't give you a build-menu style preview of what each commander does, It inexplicably disables some upgrades (OKW Sturmpioneers can't get "Combat Package", for example) and the commanders seem to be using an older skillset with some things missing or changed (just within the OKW; Fortifications can't build 105mm Howitzers, Feuersturm doesn't get his Opal Blitz, etc...). These problems persist with all the re-uploads, so evidently no-one's modernized it.

    Does anyone know if there is a more modern version of, or similar style, of this mod around somewhere? And, failing that, can anyone point me too some beginners guides for modding that I may make it myself?

    submitted by /u/TheHoff779
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment