• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Company of Heroes Master League Tourney Finals Weekend Schedule

    Company of Heroes Master League Tourney Finals Weekend Schedule


    Master League Tourney Finals Weekend Schedule

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    This weekend the last six warriors in this epic 32 man double elimination tournament face off.

    Who will reign victorious and lay claim to the 1st place prize of $1,000? The GOATs of CoH in DevM or Luvnest who have a legacy to protect, the motivated beasts who want to win their first 1v1 major with Noggano and Kimbo, or the new kids on the block who have a point to prove in Seeking and Quirtiz.

    We can only guarantee one winner, and that's you the fans!


    SATURDAY 13:00 BST (12:00 GMT / 14:00 CEST)

    https://twitch.tv/cohmasterleague

    • Quiritz vs DevM

    • Noggano vs. Luvnest

    • 2nd lower bracket final

    https://twitch.tv/tightropexilo

    • Kimbo vs. Seeking

    • 1st lower bracket final


    SUNDAY 13:00 BST

    https://twitch.tv/cohmasterleague

    • Grand Final Bo5

    • 2nd Grand Final Bo5 (if upper bracket winner loses first life).


    Resources:

    Tourney Brackets: http://tinyurl.com/COH2MLNZ

    Master League Patron: https://www.patreon.com/MasterLeague

    Master League Table: https://tinyurl.com/COHMASTERLEAGUE

    submitted by /u/Account_Eliminator
    [link] [comments]

    Another pic of a salty trash talker

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    "Vehicle has been marked for destruction!"

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    FYI - My benchmark in COH2 increased by 10 FPS after updating Geforce Drivers and turning on the new feature called Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling. (using an RTX 2060)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Question about soviet partisan commander

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Is it still a viable commander to buy for team games? I kinda like how the partisans have the ppsh rather than the standard rifle so im thinking they are better than conscripts in some cases

    submitted by /u/Scodust
    [link] [comments]

    The 3v3, 4v4 community simplified

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    These are team games simplified into one conversation.

    me after a hard fought game where I lost*

    "Well gg guys, that was well fought you played well"

    That guy: "haha you suck gg ez l2p play you nub"

    Me: okay? Sorry that you're only friend is your hand and that you fell the need to assert dominance?

    That guy: haha go back to playing cod noob fag, Coh2 is for the pros. You suck so bad

    Me: "wanna 1v1 me, and prove that you're as good as you're boasting. I'm pretty sure that I wiped you're entire army before your ally came to save you"

    Him: internally shits self, and is so shocked that he quickly exits the game and shuts off his computer.

    Me: well time to go watch clone wars with the GF.

    Edit: Feel

    Edit2: I know everyone isn't like this, in fact I've met some really cool people playing team games who I now consistently play with. (We like to meme). however I feel like any new player who picks this up during a sale is doing a disservice to themselves if they play large team games. As a majority of the community is quite toxic. Honestly it almost drove me away when I first bought the game. There is a reason the player count spikes, and then drops off the earth. So if you are just now purchasing COH2, Start off with smaller games, and then decide if you want to get into the bumblefuck that is large team games.

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    How does one effectively attack ground a support weapon?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I've often seen in videos a player attack ground on a support weapon and hit it almlost every time. However when i try it my shots, no matter the distance, always miss. If damage is done to the weapon its because my shell lands close enough to do damage but its never a direct hit. How do you do it?

    submitted by /u/toothynoodly
    [link] [comments]

    Close The Pocket x2

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just bought the Encirclement Doctrine for OST and my friend is also interested in it. What would happen if both players activate Close The Pocket at the same time?

    submitted by /u/legit_trainspotter
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys 1v1?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game and enjoy it a fair bit, but I don't seem to get how to focus everything in 1v1. While I'm fighting at one WP - the enemy is already at the other. When I took WP - they took my fuel and it seems like I'm always behind. I know it's probably coming from experience, but I'd like to get some general tips about map control (what's a priority and when) just to try and not to focus all the map all the time. Maybe there's a guide or some common knowledge that I'm missing. I like to play USF if it's important.

    submitted by /u/burros_killer
    [link] [comments]

    Dis they buff the ai? I can't even beat hard now.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I can cakewalk even expert but now I got raped everywhere and anything. They field the first tank and they got Pz4 before I can even build a damn Kampenaya.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    How to build more trenches at the same time?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    As ostheer and okw, in stead of building 1 trench or bunker at the time, is it possible to select their construction on multiple places and pioneers will just automaticly build them?

    submitted by /u/MedicsGoToHeaven
    [link] [comments]

    When i launch the game i get stuck at the COH2 splash screen with the boats. i hear the intor music play and lunch into the main page. I can interact with the buttons in the game by hearing the cursor move over them, but i can still only see the splash screen. Solutions?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Edit: i have reinstaled, restarted and veried the game integrity multiple times

    submitted by /u/EmperorofAltdorf
    [link] [comments]

    ZiS-6 Transport Truck (NOT CARGO TRUCK) is able to garrison 2 squads, both squads can shoot out of it. (6-soldiers per squad).

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Hello, I don't play Multiplayer, I wish but I don't have the required Internet Connection for it.

    I was playing a game against AI, and I have experimented with all the scout cars/trucks for the Soviets. Of course, my game is outdated and I have the "All Units (125 added) mod".

    The ZiS-6 truck can hold 2 squads (Haven't tried more than 6 soldiers per squad), and every single soldier of each of the two 6-soldiers-squads can shoot simultaneously.

    I produced Two Penal Battalion Anti-Tank squads and equipped them all with 6-PTRS(s) (Yes, 6-PTRS(s) per squad LOL, 150 munitions each rip) and put them both on the truck, and oh boi all tanks on the battlefield were getting shotgunned by our PTRS(s) hahaha.

    Just wanted to let you know, I don't think there is a commander for these trucks online. But you there is, bro these trucks are useful and also nice looking when it holds 2 squads.

    Also, there is the ZiS-6 CARGO TRUCK, well this one can hold 6 squads, but has the same model? I don't know I didn't try but maybe I will spawn it and try it later.

    submitted by /u/Commander_Cj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment