• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes When you go to the next battle phase

    Company of Heroes When you go to the next battle phase


    When you go to the next battle phase

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    WE FIGHT FOR OUR FAMILIES!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    A Panther can only be stopped by an overwhelming force... or an equal

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    What are some bulletins made for a partisian tactics playstyle?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Why is the British Fireteam a Vickers instead of, say, a team of Bren gunners?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    This isn't a criticism of the game design of the faction, I'm just trying to learn stuff here.

    I'm no history expert (in fact I'm quite bad at WW2 history), but I thought the Bren was their go-to MG, and that the vickers was more rare and usually only for purely static defense?

    Could have been an interesting mechanic, an MG team that doesn't need to setup (or does so instantly), but takes more time to suppress (or perhaps can only do so with a Munitions ability/high cooldown ability). Like a more extreme version of the american MG.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Tactical Support.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    What's up with the p47 Strafing run? The last time I used the commander years ago it seemed pretty alright, but now it's kind of well... useless.

    submitted by /u/iheath99
    [link] [comments]

    What's a "Cabrack fighter"?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    When you use the strafing support ability that Vanguard Operations has, the RAF pilot guy sometimes says "Cabrack fighter here, attacking as needed" (btw I don't know how to spell Cabrack or whatever I'm just making out how I think its spelled). I know that they're Hawker Typhoons, but why do they call it that? The nickname for the Typhoon was Tiffy, not whatever the pilot said.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    Walking Stuka: What's the deal man?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Call me a salty allies player, but this piece of rage inducing vehicle seems crazy strong, with a powerful and accurate barrage (even in fog of war), and with some testing in customs, can somehow shoot sideways?

    How do y'all deal with it?

    submitted by /u/ChuChuChuChua
    [link] [comments]

    What are some fun scenarios for 3 people?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    No WiFi or wired internet - how can I play

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I am going to get a gaming laptop and try to play coh2. The problem is I don't have any where I can get fast internet.

    Any suggestions? I'm living in a hotel rn so I don't have many options. I'm ok with paying $200 a month to play coh2 I just don't know if there is fast enough internet available for me

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Hello guys! I'm fairly new to this genre, I have spent most of my time on CODENAME PANZERS back in my old days, which is the best game out of Company Of Heroes. 1 or 2?

    submitted by /u/Davyq9
    [link] [comments]

    Soviets have a too easy time getting recon

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Change my mind

    submitted by /u/ProtoAlexander
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment