• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Company of Heroes USF guide

    Company of Heroes USF guide


    USF guide

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Can green cover be used as shot blockers for emplacements?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Since shots from rockets and cannons are supposed to be stopped by physical objects, could you theoretically place a tank trap or sandbag wall in front of a bunker to protect it from something like an AT gun?

    submitted by /u/USSZim
    [link] [comments]

    "Your everyday OKW main"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Epic Churchill AVRE shot 31Kills

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Joyriding

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:28 PM PST

    Toxicity and COH2: How do you all deal with it?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Bit of a rant but I love Company of Heroes I've been a long time player but at this point I really want to stop playing. I usually play with friends (2 regularly and a third when we're lucky) but almost every game we get put in we keep getting toxic teammates or opponents. People who drop out because we don't play in a min-max faction or commander or people who are blatantly racist/homophobic/neo-Nazis. It gets really hard to enjoy a game when your team mates or opponents are just using the game to compensate for something they don't have.

    How do you guys deal with this kind of toxicity? COH2 bots aren't that fun to fight against and I'm use to multiplayer games but the sheer toxicity in the player base for this game kind of makes me want to uninstall as it's really unpleasant to waste 1-2 hours with friends dealing with toxic assholes.

    submitted by /u/add306
    [link] [comments]

    MG team question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:17 PM PST

    So Im new to the game, have got my head around Soviets & have recently started trying Wehr as the next logical step. This means that Im using MGs more now.

    My question is: when Im building them it seems like I can only set a waypoint for them to go. They dont seem to set up on that point for me. Is there something simple Im missing? While they are being built, I want to be able to order them to move AND set up on a point. Is there a way to do that?

    Also, when you want to destroy an abandoned tank/mg/at gun, do you just use attack ground or is there another command that Im missing?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PocketRadzys
    [link] [comments]

    The wonders of Incendiary rounds

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Update issues - missing " VCRUNTIME140_1.dll "

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Hi there, this issue has resolved my C++ issue but now when I go to run RelicCoh2 from the file folder it is telling me I'm missing "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll"

    I am still experiencing the same issue where I press play, it waits, then kicked me back to play.

    I downloaded the 32 mb beta and my game booted.

    I am using an older Acer laptop, Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.2GHz 8 GB ram. 64 bit OS - Windows 8.1

    Have an SSD if that means anything.

    submitted by /u/AsRiversRunRed
    [link] [comments]

    Sturmfun all the way [shitty screenshots]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Coh needs a temp ban for dropping mid match

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:51 AM PST

    I don't think its possible to add to coh2 this late but hopefully coh3 has it. It sucks when you know how the games going to end because "PabloGonzales.2004" lost 2 infantry squads 4 mins in and dropped.

    Probably like 2 hours for first offense, then 24, then a week and it just stays at a week until they dont drop for like a month or something.

    submitted by /u/OldSchooler22
    [link] [comments]

    Scheiße

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment