• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Company of Heroes Kids playing at playground

    Company of Heroes Kids playing at playground


    Kids playing at playground

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Every single model of the le.ig crew must have had 1 hp. Guess it was a lucky mortar round

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    More conscripts have arrived

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Why am I playing top ten ranked players? My highest rank is like 350

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    This is really annoying- I literally have no chance versus these players and I also have no reason to be playing them. I am level 12 sometimes 13, but I am often paired with top 10 or top 50 ranked players. It makes no sense at all and takes away from the game. I would rather wait for someone near my skill level to play with than play with impossible to beat players

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    What does the Ostruppen Cover Bonus give them?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Is it just accuracy or survivability too like the Brits?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Could we get a soviet Stealth and Sniping doctrine?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    The Soviets were known for good use of Stealth, ambush and camoflague.

    I wish there was a sov doctrine that let you camo up all your infantry/team weapons, maybe also gives cons and penals a scoped rifle upgrade.

    Watchu think?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth starting CoH2 as a newcomer?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I've been playing CoH (the original one) on and off for about two years and I have sunk 200 hours into it, but I've been thinking of starting CoH2 as it seems to have a much larger playerbase and it'd be easier to make balanced matches (skill based balance). For clarification, I've only played 2 hours of CoH2 but it was in campaign (which I thoroughly enjoyed). So what's the online community like when it comes to newcomers and absolute noobs?

    submitted by /u/adelBRO
    [link] [comments]

    Quick karma for the Wehraboos

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    NOOO YOU CANT JUST EAT MY TROOPS YOU HAVE TO SHOOT THEM

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Allies OP

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I am having a strange problem.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I can't find a flair for this, but it's coh2. Sometimes when I open the game it just never stops scrolling up. This applies to anything on my computer. Sometimes it stops randomly, but coh2 becomes unplayable when it constantly zooms in. Any ideas on what to do?

    submitted by /u/w4defish
    [link] [comments]

    USF Mortar carrier spam

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Recently, when playing axis, many USF players spam mortar carriers. Why do I face this a lot now but never a few weeks ago? There was no patch, right?

    Anyway it's super annoying and I haven't found a good counter for it yet, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/qweqwruoiuewr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment