• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes gave all my friends gifts

    Company of Heroes gave all my friends gifts


    gave all my friends gifts

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Company of Heroes Opposing Front Experience (by SevenTePe)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Haha KV-8 go fwoosh

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    JACKSON TIME

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    [Modding] how do you make gates or allow units to go under bridges?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Hey yall, I'm new to map making in CoH2 and am going through the tutorials as I find them. Thank you mods for posting links for it in the side bar. So far I havent seen anything on this topic, but I feel like there is a way to either have a gate that can be used, or "cheat" and make it seem like there is a gate (use vanilla props/resources to simulate how gates work).

    Like the post says, does anyone know if it is possible to make this work? I tried using bridges (just the prop), but no units could go underneath. I'm half tempted to a house at the gate spot and call it a day, but that seems kinda cheap.

    Thank you for your advice in advance and I'm more than happy to talk, but my responses may be slow due to work.

    submitted by /u/cronoburr
    [link] [comments]

    Recap of the first CoH Master League Tournament "Man lebt nur zweimal"

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Company of Memes #2

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Who would win

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I voted Average Joe!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    3v3.. win game and then suddenly lose the match.. Its the first time I've seen this type of error, I have a special Windows to minimize bugsplats. But I can't defend this. Very lame and seems to be connected to enemy team loss to happen right at the very end of the game. How can anyone trigger this?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment