• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Company of Heroes One of "those" teams. (i have never heard of print screen)

    Company of Heroes One of "those" teams. (i have never heard of print screen)


    One of "those" teams. (i have never heard of print screen)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    When i play as the Ostheer

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    What Makes RTS Games Fun: Anti Snowball Design

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Would anyone like to do an Amateur Tournament for COH 1: Modern Combat mod?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I mainly play Coh 2 Automatch, but I discovered this mod recently and its very cool and very well polished.

    I can't speak to the balance of the mod, but it is extremely well made. Plus it's a nice rethink of the original COH 1 combat style.

    I have 0 tournament organisational skills, but I'd just like to put the idea out there. I can try to organise a tourney if anyone can offer help with how any of that stuff works.

    It would be cool to have a 'surprise tournament' for such an obscure but well made mod, that no one is really fully familiar with

    Anyone interested?.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love the hvap rounds on the 76

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    What if: if the airplane from an ability survives, the next time it's called it costs 50% less.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    We can discuss what happens with more than one plane abilities and other details. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Marcos_Bravo
    [link] [comments]

    How to play OKW?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    I've been playing CoH2 for a while now. And I've already bought DLC and OKW is kind of interesting for me and OKW units are powerful, but I don't know how to combo OKW units and I don't know what should I do as OKW in the early game too. I just got wrecked by MG in the early game. It would be nice to know how to play OKW correctly, Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ice258852
    [link] [comments]

    [CoH1] I want to start playing Company of heroes 1 for the campaign and story only. Should I get any mods?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    No PvP, only for the story. Is the vanilla game okay?

    submitted by /u/Suddenslow
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 rewards

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I wondered if there are any rewards for finishing the DLCs. Are they worth playing and do they reward you?

    submitted by /u/Luca7970
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or do both the soviet early and late game suck?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    You either go for conscripts at the start or build something to get better units. The conscripts get torn to bits by the germans superior infantry, or you get a better unit such as a penal legion but the german used his manpower to spawn in a bunch of command point 0 infantry that swamps and murders your units.

    Soviets really struggle with actually killing units, I've had satchel charges be insufficient in taking out weapons crews meanwhile I've had german infantry blowup 6 man conscript squads with a single ability.

    Then you slug it out and maybe get an edge over your opponent. You have the units you need to beat back their tide of elite infantry. Then a german tank comes in and slaughters your units. Your singular penal soldier is gunned down trying to take out the tank. Tank just backs away and your penal soldier is disappeared by more elite infantry. Than the tank simply goes up to the AT gun and blows it up.

    By the time you get a tank out, the german has another superior tank out.

    If I can't get them in the mid-game I'm fucked. Seriously, what the hell am I supposed to do. Even when I stomp them in the early game (which is hard) they always seem to have the manpower to put out their elite units that are capable of running up to and deleting machine guns and anti tank guns.

    submitted by /u/Daniel_The_Thinker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment