• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Company of Heroes It was at this moment that Hans realized that he should have never joined the Wehrmacht...

    Company of Heroes It was at this moment that Hans realized that he should have never joined the Wehrmacht...


    It was at this moment that Hans realized that he should have never joined the Wehrmacht...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    [Question] How to deal with infiltration units?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    How to deal with infiltration units like partisan, stormtrooper and etc.? Am I supposed to destroy all the buildings as soon as I noticed the enemy is using doctrines with these infiltration units?

    Also, how to deal with camoflauged units?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/superkillua
    [link] [comments]

    Is there mod for COH2 making germans speak german and russians speak russian?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I'm CoH1 player and first thing after was download mod changing voices Germans and I'm shocked that I can't find any mod for CoH2- there is only poor replacing whole voice in game. Is there real mod for this?

    submitted by /u/MontonDelErizo
    [link] [comments]

    What to do against a smoked tank?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Kinda new at the game... I've just encountered someone who charged my Panzer 4 + Anti tank upgraded Grenadiers with his Churchill... he almost got destroyed when he called in a smoke which covered it. my Panzer 4 was like 10 feet away and my Grenadiers where just hugging his tank while he called one smoke after another and repaired his tank in there...

    how the hell can I do something against that? is there any way to attack him in this state or is this just unbeatable?

    thanks for the answers upfornt!

    submitted by /u/Elblackwoodo
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 1: Sandbags/Tank Traps are not neutral

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    So I was playing around in skirmish when I noticed that an AI Rifleman squad was shooting at my tank traps. I hovered over the tank trap and it had a blue health bar.

    Naturally, this is an issue, meaning should an enemy ever see any of my defenses they'll naturally shoot at them regardless of whether or not I have a unit behind them. Is this an issue? I know CoH2 had neutral sandbags/barbed wire etc.

    submitted by /u/Hauptmann_Meade
    [link] [comments]

    Best G43 doctrine

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Do Ostheer pioneers repair faster when you upgrade them to 5 man squads?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I know that they repair faster with veterancy and when you upgrade them with mine sweepers. But what about 5 man squads?

    submitted by /u/PersianImm0rtal
    [link] [comments]

    The Realism Mod is Epic | Company of Heroes 2 Gameplay!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Osttrupen

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    It says deploy weak but numerous...

    what part of 6 is numerous its just 2 more people, what if osttrupen came in squads of 8 instead?

    submitted by /u/Pyrouge1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment