• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Company of Heroes "YOU PICKED THE WRONG ROAD DUMMKOPF!"

    Company of Heroes "YOU PICKED THE WRONG ROAD DUMMKOPF!"


    "YOU PICKED THE WRONG ROAD DUMMKOPF!"

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Managed to stole a Kt in ardeness assault XD

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    we will never know

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    COH2 Mod Tools Doctrine Help! (again)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm posting again for someone's help; I want to try and edit some doctrines around. As in replacing some of the doctrine abilities (example: Replace OKW Luftwaffe Ground forces' airborne assault, with an off-map 105mm Artillery fire instead) for starters. I have not been successful in any of my attempts to do this on COH2 mod tools with the attrib editor.

    If anyone could spare the time to give me a semi-detailed guide on workarounds on doctrine editing or even better; a short video guide, I would be grateful. Thank you to anyone reading.

    submitted by /u/Funkmasterbrother
    [link] [comments]

    *teleports behind you* "no chance against good german steel and discipline"

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Map creation COH 1

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I wanted to try and make some maps for COH1, but after searching the forums I was not able to fix the problems.

    If I want to save a map WB says that the selected file is outside of all known scenario folders, I have tried all the fixes suggested but none of them worked.

    So if someone here makes maps and familiar with the process, I would be thankful If you could walk me thru it!

    submitted by /u/best_afk_eu
    [link] [comments]

    How to play using realism mod?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    So I have CoH2 on Steam, I have subbed to "Coh2 realism mod" and all it's child mods, I tried deleting mods folder in documents, checking files and waiting and still only maps work. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Wittusus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment