• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Company of Heroes Get counter blitzkrieged axis

    Company of Heroes Get counter blitzkrieged axis


    Get counter blitzkrieged axis

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I'd love if CoH2 implemented something like this.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    The stress of this hour and half of my life... 1 VP for the win!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    KV-2 commander doing something shady inside the tank

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    How to deal with hudge amouts of axis inf. inf. doc and okw fallies

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    me and my mate are struggeling to properly deal with axis heavy infantery gameplay. May it be blobbed or not. Our double Soviet combi gets seriously pushed out of the game in the early anyway.
    The mid is often dependend on the T70 success. I would usually go for T1 with 2 or 3 penals. My mate is T2.

    I´d be happy for some ideas if you face the same issues and got a solution, or maybe even better you got a replay to recommend?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Growenful
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to mute teammates pings?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I'm hoping for something thats a toggle so that I don't have it always turned on but my last 4v4 game just about gave me tinnitus.

    submitted by /u/Das_Doctor
    [link] [comments]

    You can play this game on a toaster

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    An underrated pro of this game is that you can set the quality to potato and play on a weak computer without lowering the resolution or getting terrible FPS. Since I'm on a laptop its one of the few proper 3D games I can actually play.

    submitted by /u/Daniel_The_Thinker
    [link] [comments]

    Terrific 2v2 finals game: Kimbo/Asiamint vs. Noggano/Isildur - on new map Highway to Baku.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    No numpad = no tac map

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Is there any way I can add a numpad to my laptop and then rebind num0 to my tangible keyboard or mouse?

    Obviously, there is the onscreen keyboard which I could access a numpad from. Then again, that would be horribly inefficient.

    I'd appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/bac0nbr0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment