• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Company of Heroes “BRIT GAY”

    Company of Heroes “BRIT GAY”


    “BRIT GAY”

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I just witnessed the most toxic behavior in this game

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Had an Asian teammate who was playing UKF with the sim City commander. He built a mortar pitt and some asshat playing USA gets assault engineers to destroy his Mortar Pitt. He set a demo charge so when the UKF player's only 2 squads tried to repair it, he could detonate it. This was early game so he effectively lost everything he had. When the Asian player ask why his response was "lol stupid gook" before dropping. Wtf..

    This is why lelic needs a better report system tbh . Normally I tell people to stop being a baby when calling anything mildly offensive racist but this made me pretty uncomfortable... Just play against bots if you're so anti social and trashy

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    Spreading awareness for a great mod

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    It's called "Immersion 1944" and it's currently in a Beta stage on ModDB, available for download. I spread the existence of this mod because I don't see many people talk about it and it's not getting the recognition it deserves.

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/immersion-1944

    submitted by /u/MitchellShepard
    [link] [comments]

    Coh 2 team matches

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Im decent at 1v1 but I struggle in team matches (2v2, my lap cant handle anything bigger but i'm currently building one), even with a friend on voice chat communicating a lot its like my brain shuts off. i cant keep mgs in place, i lose engagements and always feel stressed that im going to tactically fall short of the other players. Any tip/good guides to check out?

    submitted by /u/John_Duper
    [link] [comments]

    Famous OKW Royal Engineers Commander

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    When you just can't bring yourself to capture the VPs

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Meeting my 2020 goals for COH2

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Meeting my 2020 goals for COH2

    Hello commander,

    I made 3 goals for my company of heroes 2020 "career" I have met two of them thus far. My first goal was an easy one just start streaming my game play and being more involved in the community...yeah that took basically 10 seconds to set up and start doing.

    The 2nd goal I made was to break the top 700 with the USF. The USF has always been my favorite faction and I have the most games right at 192 with them in 1v1.

    Big thank you to everyone that has given me advice on here on even after a defeat. This is what keeps the community strong.

    https://preview.redd.it/2vs558t7h7k51.png?width=944&format=png&auto=webp&s=7a868503b57426e9be8e651dc4097d02f100a772

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    Any good single-player mods for campaigns/missions?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Looking for good single-player campaigns/missions for COH1 or COH2 in the WW2 setting.

    Eastern Front mod should have had a SP campaign but it's not released yet, Modern Combat mod has a SP campaign but I don't want the modern setting.

    For COH2 I only found two custom missions of "Iron Hearts".

    I can't believe there are no good SP mods, given how old both games are. One would thing there would be plenty of missions and couple of quality SP campaigns (see Starcraft 2 for example).

    submitted by /u/Roboserg
    [link] [comments]

    How to Langraskya?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    This map is my achilles heel. I just cant figure out how to play it. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/toothynoodly
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me decide!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I mainly play 2 v 2. I dunno who to buy :I I'm leaning towards Overwatch due to memes /w goliaths...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Majky123452
    [link] [comments]

    Finally scrounged up enough suplies to buy a commander, please, help me choose. (after 176 hours of playtime according to steam)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I'd apriciate some descriptions with your pics too.I'm also intrested in vanguard ops, but as I use Britain to grind mostly, that's the most likely one for me to get from drops.

    Should probably say: I'm not super competitive, more looking for a fun choice to play around with

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/_Jawwer_
    [link] [comments]

    I see your bravery and I raise you 1200 units killed

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment