• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Company of Heroes How brave are you? -Me:

    Company of Heroes How brave are you? -Me:


    How brave are you? -Me:

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    COH1 - How do you counter tanks as the UK?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Havent played for a while - kinda forgot the basics. Been getting clobbered by an army of Stugs every game I play lately.

    I know the 17 pounders do great work, but it is very impractical to put one on every street corner. I want something more mobile, and more reliable than begging I can steal a few Pak guns.

    I know the firefly exists, but it's always grayed out and I forget the prerequisites.

    Thank you for any and all help

    submitted by /u/marktheshark412
    [link] [comments]

    Best Tanks for OBK & UK?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I mainly play as OBK and UK, I was wondering what the best Anti Armor tank is.

    submitted by /u/TheTurbanatore
    [link] [comments]

    İ'm New Player and I Need Help!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Guys im very new (2 weeks) to this game, and i like okw a lot. Beacuse its very strong at early and late game plus you can build your base to forward. But in mid game? I dont know what to do. When i see t-34 (medium tank) i ussualy have Puma or something like that. I think i need advices.

    submitted by /u/Emircan_Cura
    [link] [comments]

    Hotkeys not working - old man needs help

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    I just got a new laptop and I fired up CoH1 for the first time in a decade.

    I'm really excited to play but have found some of my hotkeys don't work such as F2 or F3. It just adjusts the brightness instead of moving to the barracks or weapon support center.

    Any idea how to fix this? Thanks a bunch for any help!

    submitted by /u/chestbumpsandbeer
    [link] [comments]

    Is Rak broken ?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does the Rak just feel broken and frustrating to play against and overall just too easy to use ?

    Right now it's the only AT gun that can be used aggressively without any drawbacks, it still can be put in buildings and it still has stock camouflage which is insanely good while also having a 5 man team.

    In 2v2 the new Rak just completely wrecks US tank gameplay.

    Any opinions on suggestions concering the Rak?

    submitted by /u/rhoadsalive
    [link] [comments]

    Master League #2 Commander Terminator Semi Finals starting today at 15:00 CEST - Isi vs. Asiamint then HelpingHans vs. Kimbo

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment