• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Company of Heroes *Cries in Tiger transmission*

    Company of Heroes *Cries in Tiger transmission*


    *Cries in Tiger transmission*

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    The backbone of my army

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    The backbone of my army

    The Last star ability reminded me those old times when u could supress anything with kübelwagen without having any veterency ... my dream came true! (in PvP match, 2v2)

    https://preview.redd.it/yvs3kvnthti51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=460675c999d157f89334d0e0394f1b9274a8a088

    submitted by /u/exaweber
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet counter to Assault Grenadier spam

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I recently started to play Soviets against my friend but I keep losing to his assault Grenadier spam. He'll build Assault Grenadiers and panzergrenadier and nothing else until the panzer 4. I've seen VonIvan do this strategy where he only builds the panzer IV building and skips the Pak, relying on panzershrecks to do the early game job. The obvious answer for me would be to get out a t-70 as early as I can, but the unvetted conscripts simply don't cut it and end up losing the fuel and getting crushed by panzers. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CommanderQc
    [link] [comments]

    I'm prepared for the Master League ������

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    You came to the wrong house fool

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Sometimes the best way to save a life is to take one life away

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    [CoH 2] Can I get a basic rundown on how to play British?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I just played a 3v3 and thought what the hell, I've never played British before. I got wiped way too quickly y'all. I always heard that in the first game, the Brits were better as a support/defense role. In this game I went on the offensive and I'm sure that's why I got creamed, but I was also just generally confused about the base and the units. I am intrigued though, so if anyone can give me a good rundown on how to play the Brits I'd be much obliged.

    submitted by /u/KineticDream
    [link] [comments]

    Are Jäger light infantry good in 1v1 and 2v2?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    The reason I bring this up is that most people don't play with them but when I have used them they seemed to shred infantry. This includes shock troopers and upgraded US riflemen. Also at vet five they are almost impossible to kill with infantry.

    submitted by /u/InternationalBoat7
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact: The Büllingen Spearhead loading screen features a Sherman with the word "SDKFZ" on the back.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Low fps in skirmish

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    i am having a problem while playing private skirmishes with my friend. After 10 minutes my game starts to drop frames (60 fps to 30-10 fps), i have tried regular private matches with ai and it works fine but playing with my friend it starts to stutter. We have tried to switch hosts and still the issue persists. I have already done the launch options but no dice. My specs should be enough to play this game (RTX series gpu and i7-10700 cpu). I already turned shaders to high and other fps boosting settings but it still persists.

    submitted by /u/jaeger_is_bae
    [link] [comments]

    Super heavy tank massacre 2 electric boogaloo

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Passive player

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    So i was playing a 4v4 and this dude called "country dick montana" was in oir team, a soviet, the dude did nothing the entire match, and was chatting with the enemy team, idk why, but if you saw him just leave the match, is not worth the frustration with that kind of peoplez i had some pics but my app chrases whenever i try to upload them

    submitted by /u/caliman1111
    [link] [comments]

    USF 2v2, Going straight to captain Tech?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Title. I play USF A lot. I normally open with LT, because in my mind, Getting the 50 cal is pretty mandatory to stopping blobs and generally being oppressive on the Infantry engagements. Half the time I won't even tech to Vehicles, as the 50 cal Alone is what I need. I'll go straight captain to get a single AT gun out, plus the Captain. I find If I don't go captain, I regret it later when I can't deal with hard armor / bunkers and lose whatever Vehicle I lost early, putting me at a gas Disadvantage.

    I want to play with Pack Howitzers more, But The only time I can really get them out is if I am REALLY crushing, and I feel the AA Half track is a HUGE risk, and they don't really solve any problems for me. If I'm building pack howitzers to try to dislodge MG32's, I've already lost.

    I believe teching Capt is weaker, but for fun's sake, has anybody had any success with going the Capt's tree, or any tips to go aggressive that way?

    submitted by /u/Ashi_Woof
    [link] [comments]

    Breathtaking... [3vs4]

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    How is this possible?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    https://prnt.sc/u4bixu ; https://prnt.sc/u4bjb0 this guy was losing army so much and he had 3000 man power at minute 17? How is this even possible he was always losing units and yet he had ton of man power??? In this game there was 1 more guy like this, always dying with his troops and not even losing manpower?

    Sick cheaters i guess

    submitted by /u/Kind_Bit_3958
    [link] [comments]

    That's not how it works

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment