• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Company of Heroes Does anyone else main axis purely for the g43 sniper trails?

    Company of Heroes Does anyone else main axis purely for the g43 sniper trails?


    Does anyone else main axis purely for the g43 sniper trails?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Apologies for the bad pic, but holy shit I just got my first commander in a loot box after a sea of bulletins

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Playing with conscripts/ostruppen

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    3 Sturmgeschütze do 60k vehicle damage

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    How do you play Soviets?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm starting to learn Soviets now and it's kinda weird. My main is Wehrmacht and occasionally I play OKW. I like UKF too and really wanna learn Soviets but I just don't get it. Worth noting is I only play team games.

    I don't understand when to go T1 or a T2 at the start. What's the point and strategies associated with each? And what is even the difference between Conscripts and Penals? How do you use them in conjunction especially with Shocks and Guards? If Cons can get PPSh and the Penals get PTRS what's the point with Shocks and Guards? Aren't they just more expensive?

    And how are you supposed to build it? 1 engi, 2 penals, 2 cons and then elite infantry or? I'm really confused about the composition and the lack of tanks. I guess T34 is the way to go and acts as support for the ISU?

    Another thing I'm wondering about is the Maxim MG and of there's any point to it? Seems useless tbh.

    I'm just not sure how to play Soviets and most info online seems outdated. Commander recommendations are also welcome

    submitted by /u/Rujevit
    [link] [comments]

    new maps?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I see people playing on new maps in tournaments all the time. How come none of these maps have been added to the general population of maps?

    submitted by /u/Questions3000
    [link] [comments]

    Road to victory!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Android comparability

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Pretty bummed that I can't get COH on my Huawei P30 pro guess that's what I get for buying a spy phone

    submitted by /u/Expendablenate
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes is Now Out for Android and iPhone Users

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Elephant alone has more damage than your average player

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Returning player here how are USF these days?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Just waiting for the install to finish up but curious how USF fairs up now since the changes and recent patches. Usually do 3v3 2v2 and dabbled in 1v1. Is the Pershing still good? I see nothing but nerfs in the notes for my boys and got me curious.

    Edit: getting stomped pretty decently at the moment. Going 3 inf, medic, lt for an opening. I remember this being better? What happened? Also the Airborne commander. I remember going for double pathfinder before lt and now since the nerf. Is this still a viable opening with this commander?

    Mech commander sucked with the accuracy nerf. Now even with an infantry with BARS the truck doesn't hit shit without being still. I feel like USF is just super weak now in team games. I was rank 9 in 3v3 with them and since coming back, haven't won a game yet. Shit I haven't even made a Pershing yet to see what the fuss is about. Is everyone a god now? I'm in rank 6 now just getting owned by any unit with my infantry in a good setup with cover and a nice spread. What gives? Are grenandes now the way?

    submitted by /u/throwbaitcatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment