• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Company of Heroes Favorite Voicelines of all units (Can be COH1 or COH2)

    Company of Heroes Favorite Voicelines of all units (Can be COH1 or COH2)


    Favorite Voicelines of all units (Can be COH1 or COH2)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Share your favorite line 😊

    My favorite is from the Osther Wehrmacht - Grenadier

    "Joins the Wehrmacht, to wield the shaufel" "How hard can it be? Load shells, pulls strings and boom" "New guys listen to me if you want live"

    submitted by /u/eddgar47
    [link] [comments]

    Best MG42 bulletin? How does the shoot-reload cycle work? How does suppression work? Does accuracy help suppression?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    There is an alternative unused voice actor for Rear Echelon squad

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    The people that play this game

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    I mostly play 3v3 and the odd 4v4. I've encountered a lot more toxicity in 3v3.

    Playing the other day teammate calls me useless for losing top on the docks by being double teamed. I call him a dick head he proceeds to destroy my base.

    Just finished a game on rysev winter where a team mate blames his infantry losses on me and the other guy? Nothing to do with the fact he was using pgrens on an open map and blobbing them into mgs? We were winning and went on to win well too.

    Have been playing the game on and off since launch and just reading some of the posts here over the last while is it me or has the toxicity just gotten worse as the game gets older?

    submitted by /u/IIDSIIHOODZ
    [link] [comments]

    I played CoH1 for 10+ years and then tried CoH2 for a week.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I used to be rank 10-12 in COH1 (back in the day, rank now doesn't matter anymore but i guess would be 16). I have tried to play CoH2 for the last one week on a friend's advice and i've come to really dislike the game for these reasons:

    1. The sounds are tame. I don't know why but the sounds in CoH2 seem to sound like firecrackers. Calliope in CoH1 sounds so much better than CoH2. Same goes for howitzers. In CoH1, when howitzer shells were landing on you, you could be looking elsewhere on the map but were instantly alerted and could micro your units to safety.
    2. The color scheme, this one is more personal than actual criticism i guess. The fecal-brown colors just don't cut it for me. But i've been told it used to be much worse in the earlier days of CoH2 so i guess that is still an improvement.
    3. You don't know what role you have in the match. In CoH1, the Wehr used to be the defender that slowly got stronger while US was usually stronger at the start. In CoH2, every faction can do everything with slight gimmicks. There is no logic.
    4. Grenades. This is the biggest reason why i dislike CoH2. The whole game is built around the concept of sneaking in a grenade when your opponent is not looking. The grenades are very unforgiving. Often times during multiple fights, you either look at a different squad and lose your squad in the fight you were looking at, or not look away and lose a squad in the other fight to a grenade.

    I know people have been saying that at high-skill level it is more balanced, but 90% of the playerbase is not high-skilled but more like me.

    The one big positive:

    1. The game discourages blobbing, which is the single biggest problem in CoH1. And I don't think it has to do with grenades being much more powerful, the blobber will often get your nearest squad before they lob a grenade so it has to do with a host of other reasons like mortars and mid-game vehicles.

    Thanks for reading! :)

    submitted by /u/bharikeemat
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first commander, is it any good? Any tips?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Favorite 1v1 map?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hey community! I havent played the game in almost 2 years now and ive been missing the cheese. im currently in the thought prosess of making a map with the world builder. one that many can enjoy, maybe even on a competetive level. So whats your favorite map for 1v1 right now and why? what would u change, what is your ''perfect'' map if that exist.

    I have some experience in the past with the worldbuilder so come at me with suggestions.

    any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/My_Profiles
    [link] [comments]

    When is it good enough to automatch 1v1

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I've been away from the game for a while (read since mob. defense meta) and just recently I've started playing again. I'm playing against AI only for a couple of days.

    I now can easily beat the Expert AI on 1v1 at any faction matchup possible. I can't use the Brits in a convincing way for the life of me, but I come out on top. I'm maining the USF and OST for now.

    When is it good enough that I can start going 1v1 against real players? I feel I don't have any more room to get more difficult alone, or I'm just feeling the ladder anxiety.

    submitted by /u/sigilli
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love mines.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Console population cap command not working

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I have an old version of COH1 where the lan play is still there and it is a non steam version, anyways every console cheat works like additional manpower and fuel amd ammo but for some reason the population cap increase cheat doesnt works its says "invalid number of arguments and returns null. Is the issue the old version of the game where this command has not been added or am i typing the command wrong this is how i write it "Player_SetPopCapOverride(Game_GetLocalPlayer(), 1000)"

    submitted by /u/BATTLEOFCREEP
    [link] [comments]

    How to get better at micro

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Noob here, how do I get better at micro? I tend to tunnel vision and not pay attention to units and just get wiped, alot. That or I don't utilize my units as best as I could be

    For example, if I'm OST, I might cap the fuel and leave an MG there to cover it. Then it gets wiped by arty or a grenade and I dont have my fuel anymore

    PS: does hitting spacebar select idle units?

    submitted by /u/Straikk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment