• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Company of Heroes *FallschirmJager* on the Field

    Company of Heroes *FallschirmJager* on the Field


    *FallschirmJager* on the Field

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    All I'm saying is that it's a good thing vehicles can't suffer criticals for moving.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    17 bazookas vs tiger

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I have neglected and underestimated the Stuart for nearly a year, but today it has showed me it's worth. Godspeed, son.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    He sees you

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    [Bug] Pak 43 Scuttle ability produces new unit if gun has been previously decrewed and recaptured.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Noticed this over the past few days playing as Wehr. Several patches ago the Pak 43 88mm anti-tank gun gained the "scuttle" ability, which can be activated if the gun is out of combat and returns 50% of the cost of the unit when it is destroyed after a 15 second timer. This is intended to compensate for the lack of a Brace ability so you can destroy and build in a new position once your enemy knows where it is.

    However, if the gun is decrewed in combat and you recapture it with a full squad, you'll be able to retreat and reinforce the last man AND if you scuttle the Pak you'll get a 3-man squad back of the same type as the one you crewed it with. This works even with units that are "Limit 1" like the Artillery Field Officer.

    Ultimately if you build a Pak43, decrew it with flame, then recrew with an expensive unit like Panzergrenadiers, and scuttle, you can earn more manpower than you spend and/or get multiple copies of limited units for a total cost of just about 25 fuel.

    submitted by /u/heartdropsdaily
    [link] [comments]

    Remastered COH2

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Coh3 sounds nice but how about relic just remastered the old game with better graphics/audio and game optimization maybe add more physics wouldn't that be better?

    Also like having game reconnection and better lobby menu

    No more bugsplat OP

    Or everyone here like move to coh3 idea?

    submitted by /u/Iceicebabyy312
    [link] [comments]

    Returning, What's the current meta?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I had a burnout on CoH2 for over a year and I'm returning now, with a few friends.

    I play exclusively 1v1s. What's the current meta on the game? I used to play USF, OST and Soviet. What are the most used commanders and strategies for each atm?

    If OST meta is Osttruppen I'm switching to OKW. grens ftw. People are still using Mobile Defense?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sigilli
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Coh2.org Discord Fall season Off Meta Amateur tournament

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    What is the general strategy for OKW?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Hello and sorry for the newbie question. What is the build order and what are the priorities when playing OKW? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/everlast1ng_cs
    [link] [comments]

    Add Handbreaks to Rocket Artillery

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    It's a meme, we knock the Nebelwerfer/Katjuscha wants to scope the battlefield with their own eyes. We all know that it wasn't us whom told them to go there, some dwarf in our PC must be sending them to do this.

    Anyway jokes aside it should be a simple addition to solve accidents like this.

    submitted by /u/Gilga1
    [link] [comments]

    how does anyone solo q this game? iv spent the last 2 hrs looking for a game just to have people drop 5 times in a row... from level 14 down to 12 without even playing 1 match

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    rage post, sorry

    submitted by /u/Spitcat
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve my effectiveness?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm CoH1 player, and recently started playing CoH2. I'm playing 4v4 with all hard AI- so this is level of skill. I afraid to play pvp, they gonna eat me I think.
    -I'm mostly play standard Wehrmacht.
    -I suck in micromanagement
    -I focus on infantry, I produce 50/50 mgs to infantry
    -I always dont have resourses to make tanks, I produce only StuG
    -Enemy AI always have tanks before me, (I produce AT as soon as possible)
    - I find osttruppen doctrine works best for me

    So here it is my play. It works against AI, but I'm afraid not against player. Do You have tips for noob like me?

    submitted by /u/MontonDelErizo
    [link] [comments]

    I made this video in honor of CoH series, hope you like it ��

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    how to counter assgren spam as usf

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    it seems whenever i try to keep a distance away from assgrens with my riflemen, they will close in and kill many models from riflemen, if i try to back away they will continue to chase me down and might even get a wipe. Any tips on how to counter this?

    submitted by /u/SolomonFix
    [link] [comments]

    MG.42s and Mines | Company of Heroes 2 Realism

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I Just Made These Tests, Need an Advice! (Okw vs Soviet/ Mid Game/ 1v1)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I did these tests myself and Panzer 4 (140 oil) almost everytime lose against T34/85 (130 oil) and Kv-1 (145 oil). Plus Soviet's buildings dont have upgrades so you can come with T-34/85 or KV-1 a lot earlier.

    So whats the point of making Panzer 4 if you are facing with soviets T-34/85 or KV-1's? But problem starts here:

    While soviet making T34/85 or KV-1's earlier you gotta make Jagpanzer or Panther to counter them. And i dont realy like jagpanzer against agrasivve T-34/85's (there is no turret so whole tank need to turn White T-34's making circles.)

    So you have to do your building's upgrades plus give 55 more oil (Panther) to counter T-34/85's. And the thing is when you make your Panther, at this point Soviet might got 2 T-34's or deadly Su-85+Kv-1 Combo.

    Don't tell me Tiger or King Tiger superior, if you lose in mid game you already lost late game too.

    Thats why i always see Soviet better against Okw. The thing is im kinda new player and i might be wrong thats why im asking here.

    submitted by /u/Emircan_Cura
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment