• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Company of Heroes Playing Feursturm be like

    Company of Heroes Playing Feursturm be like


    Playing Feursturm be like

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Airborne is here!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    The BEST play of the recent Master League #2 Tournament a 200 IQ bait under pressure.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I can't play USF for the life of me.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I play Wehrmacht and UKF as my most fun factions. I've tried OKW but never really fell in love with it. I've tried getting into USF but I think the skill ceiling is very high.

    The thing with US for me is that you upgrade by getting squads and not really building. And so you're basically forced to use the infantry that you tech up with. They take up a lot of pop cap. It's just weird.. makes it very linear. And you get no good MG. You also get no sniper etc. And I feel that tanks are kinda odd too.

    I wanna learn USF really badly but how the fuck am I supposed to play with so much infantry and micro all of it?

    Not whining just sending my respects to USF players.

    submitted by /u/Rujevit
    [link] [comments]

    Right Out of a Movie

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    some bazookas

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    OST help

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I am pretty spread out with my Main factions i Play OKW most but i haven't been playing them as of recent.I am trying to get better with OST and just cant get into it does anyone have any Suggestions?
    I usually do Building 42 gren gren gren Tech up Pak tech up P4 then tech up again if needed and get panther if not get another P4 and then an Ostwind. Should i include Panzer grens in my build more? any Doctrines that are super meta right now? any info would be good

    submitted by /u/Tank_comander_308
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshots of a map "London", just thought I should post them (the last 3 ones are from closing the pocket)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Noob (with the exception of AI Play)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Looking for somebody to play with to possibly train me for basic match strategies via unpredictable opponents. I've recently received a lot of great feedback regarding Expert Ai play, and I am very appreciative of it. I've never quit a game, both in AI play and basic match play, when the odd were against me, even though I wanted to pull the hair out of my head sometimes. Often get stuck with sour teammates that either blame me for their own mistakes or dip out of the game at the first sign of an actual aggressive advance. Trying to improve in basic matches and find some experienced teammates that hopefully don't mind mentoring a willing player. Looking for a few pointers, Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ZachAttack4449
    [link] [comments]

    Let's compare: t-34/85 vs OKW p4 (for those people who wants numbers)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    T-34/85 Medium Tank - 380 mp 130 f

    needs commander

    • Advanced Warfare Tactics
    • Guard Motor Coordination Tactics
    • Armored Assault Tactics

    hull stats

    • 800 hp (same as kv1, but kv1 takes only 80% of incoming dmg)
    • 160 front, 80 rear armor
    • 6.4 max speed , 2.5 acceleration / 4.6 retardation, 34 turning speed
    • 20 size (20 times more likely to hit)

    info: normal infantry speed is 3, and con's Oorah! increases 1 speed

    gun stats

    • 160 dmg
    • 160 / 140 / 120 penetration (from 0 range to 40 range)
    • 6~6.3 reload time
    • 5 / 3.75 / 2.5 accuracy (within 0 range to 40 range)
    • 2.5 explosion radius

    Panzer IV Ausf.J Medium Tank - 380 mp 140 f

    no commander needed

    hull stats

    • 640 hp
    • 234 front, 90 rear armor
    • 6 max speed , 2 acceleration / 4.1 retardation, 30 turning speed
    • 20 size

    gun stats

    • 160 dmg
    • 125 / 115 / 110 penetration (from 0 range to 40 range)
    • 5.3~5.7 reload time
    • 5 / 3.75 / 2.5 accuracy (within 0 range to 40 range)
    • 2.5 explosion radius

    t-34/84 has to pen p4 four times while p4 needs to pen five times.

    Pen chances per range

    • t-34 has 68% ~ 51% pen chance (from 0 range to 40 range)
    • p4 has 78% ~ 68% pen chance

    so we can see the classic sov prefers close range and german prefers long range.

    submitted by /u/fungi2020
    [link] [comments]

    About 2v2 maps?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    What are the best 2v2 maps? for me "rails and metals" are always the best one for me. also "moskow outskirts" and "road to kharkov" is good for me.

    submitted by /u/mrourke-warthunder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment