• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Company of Heroes *Frash GuardTroops are standing by*

    Company of Heroes *Frash GuardTroops are standing by*


    *Frash GuardTroops are standing by*

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    The Mobile Fortress

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Best pioneer i've ever had

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    What is the worst way you can describe your favorite faction?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So, what's your favorite faction? SU, USF, UKF? OST? OKW?

    If you could describe it in the worst way possible, what'd it be?

    submitted by /u/sigilli
    [link] [comments]

    Artillery goes brrr

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Last game, he blamed his teammate for the lost match ending the game with some racist insults, and then he gets carried by his teammate in the next game and thinks it's because of him. I love this community.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    [Need advice] Can't pass even lvl 3, getting an afk player in team, often newbie in my team but other side is veteran

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    First sorry for my english.

    I play as axis by years. Sometimes i take a break from game. Lately i return but lost nearly all matches as axis for 4 days row. I'm not a good player but the other guys were even way way worse than me. I actually have teammate that try to get an squad with mortar halftrack and rush with mortars.

    Really good teammates rarely matched with me. For 4 days there is always newbie or didn't try to learn guys matched with me.

    Than i switched to allies as ukf. The good mates were more in this side. I love defensive play, supporting teammates with mortars, air supports so on. And if i can i try to support with my inf and 1-2 tanks. If other player i mean 2 of them -3v3- can manage take another stars. I generally dont lost my side. Enemy cant even pass me inf or tank or combine or mortars.

    A small note. When they pushed to the base they tell me i'm not doing anything just sitting at my side with my at gun, mg and mortar emplacement barrage that does his job well and hold their side. They want me to take my whole squad to their side and loose even our good side. Is it logical? Am i wrong? It happened for a 2 or 3 match.

    But... teammates cant take any stars even the standart points they lost them. After some point in match it turns out enemy came from my back they are coming from our base literally.

    So end of the day when i have good team i manage to the lvl 4 for a match than drop to 3-2-1 again. I cant go up from here and every match guys didn't practiced with ai before matching with me. I nearly forgot afk guys. What should i do?

    I have some friends too. When play with them, at least we enjoy the game and trying something. At the end of the game it doesn't matter if it is defeat or win. We have already had good time. And win rate is also higher.

    Other question is, I hate quitters. But is it ok to leave when just installed the game guys are filling your side?

    I know my english is bad. I'm really sorry for this. I try my best. And i'm sorry for the long story also. I really overwhelmed by this station and want to take some advice or hear something from you.

    Maybe you need mate? :) Remember i'm also not good player but i try what can i do plus i listen you and try to suport you if possible.

    submitted by /u/northwoodxt
    [link] [comments]

    Is it common to get low FPS in COH2 on high end graphics cards?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Is it due to optimisation?

    submitted by /u/Avalez_
    [link] [comments]

    USF has no real hard counter for early game MG spam

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I've put a considerable amount of time in this game and like to believe I'm a pretty decent player. I've experimented with different tactics and units and still can't seem to effectively counter this, and even when I do it's still a pain. The 5-6 MG42 build is the most difficult thing to deal with when playing Americans or even Brits, but more so USF for the early game.

    Lemme bring up the last two matches I played, both were 1v1 against Ost players

    First time I got a mortar for smoke and flanks going armor company so assault engineers can get quicker kills. Didn't work since regardless of flanks there was always another MG behind the first blocking most angles of attack. Aside from this MG plus Ass Gren spam is a common build and I've recently learned that AssGrens chew up assault engineers rather quickly.

    Second try I went with mechanized, double jeep and drop a flanking team. But again, there were multiple MGs so wherever my jeeps went they were swerving from one MG arc into the next and every attack I had to scurry away or the fragile trucks would die. Axis player ended up with more map control and got an P4 out pretty quick.

    The common tips I hear is smoke, or go cap somewhere else. But y'all gotta remember that 1v1maps are many times pretty small, and you you don't want your enemy sitting on the fuel or else they're going to rush a P4 or Ost wind when you you've barely teched for Major. As for smoke, well it's cheap but in the early game you're trying to get out as much infantry as possible so using MP for mortar or nades is going to delay getting out a squad. The ambulance is also more expensive than other factions healing options. And again, it's cheap but early game you're trying to pump out every unit you can. And again, aside from that, even when smoke is dropped for a flank, there's always another MG team that's just going to set up and get my flanking troops

    It's an annoying tactic and everytime I talk about it, the axis players on this sub get really nasty 🤷 but after much time and learning the game pretty extensively, it's still something I can't seem to crack.

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    Using AT, does shooting a tank in the rear make it do more damage, or does it only cause it to always pen.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    How to sign in to relic account in COH2? (steam)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Question Regarding Corsix Mod Studio

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I have Eastern Front mod installed on CoH v2.602 (the version of the mod is the latest one I could find on ModDb for that CoH version).

    Long story short, I wanted to tweak some unit stats, weapon stats, etc.... Then I stumbled upon a problem; the weapon target tables. As we know, Eastern Front adds new units, along with them, their own new target weapon types. The problem comes when instead of clear, readable target weapon type names, I see hex numbers instead.

    So, is there anyway I can pinpoint which hex numbers represent what armor type?

    submitted by /u/GraveDigger388
    [link] [comments]

    Hi all, made a highlights compilation from my stream, let me know what you think.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment