• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Company of Heroes This guy attacked my base without a reason. We are teammates. In game name is Blouson Noir Aaron. If you see him kick his ass.

    Company of Heroes This guy attacked my base without a reason. We are teammates. In game name is Blouson Noir Aaron. If you see him kick his ass.


    This guy attacked my base without a reason. We are teammates. In game name is Blouson Noir Aaron. If you see him kick his ass.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Sturmtiger no cool down upon death

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I was playing a game and we killed the enemy sturmtiger and they were instantly able to call another one in unlike how every other heavy now has a 2 minute cool down upon death. Please fix this bug relic, its really annoying to have to wait for our heavy tanks while they don't have to wait for their sturmtiger.

    submitted by /u/HansZwiefelhofer
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the enemy hate Mechanized Company?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    American Mechanized Company is in a great spot right now and offers the choice of being extremely aggressive in the first 5 minutes of a game: however there are a lot of counters for said company. So why do axis players loathe playing against it? I always get "going with the noob commander" Or "Noob Strat"

    Is it really that infuriating to play against. I've always been fine considering I can just Faust the paper Jeeps and murder Calv rifles from range. Even the Sherman 76 struggles in most scenarios.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    Commander idea: "Beutedoctrin (e)"

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Commander idea: "Beutedoctrin (e)"

    I know this game isnt really in development anymore but i had a idea for a OKW-commander using british equipment. (The Firefly only gets the commander upgrade not the rockets) (pls ignore my typingmistakes :D)

    https://preview.redd.it/fgr7cdpwfcl51.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b344caa680ba96a96d27ba7b0cafeac834f1eb0e

    submitted by /u/Finn12121_1
    [link] [comments]

    Die or die trying!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Kubel got a third of my kills (I was Dave)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Haha, Puma aimed shot go pew pew

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    not exactly coh related but it reminds me when of when your sherman gets *that* HE shot

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Help me remember a map

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey have played in ages but there was a map I used to love and it can't find it . It was a original map I'm not sure if it was first game or second. It had a bridge in the middle. There was a place were thanks could cross the river but not a bridge like shallow water or something and I think there was a church near that. I think it was a pretty big map. I know I'm being vague if anyone could help me narrow it down. I think it had a French name

    submitted by /u/B1LLD00R
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes comming to Andriod and iphone, any thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I was just curious as I haven't seen it mentioned on this sub. Given that Coh 1 is coming out for Android September 11th, I just wanted to get peoples thoughts or expectations.

    It looks quite good, based on the small bit I've seen. Ultimately, I'm curious to see how 'fluid it all runs. Its probably going to be an adjustment to go from pc to touch screen.

    submitted by /u/Fezthepez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment