• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Company of Heroes How to properly hold M1 Garand rifle

    Company of Heroes How to properly hold M1 Garand rifle


    How to properly hold M1 Garand rifle

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    I need some tips

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    This kinda goes for any game mode really. I play soviets but I seem to always get overwhelmed by a swarm of German tanks 7 minutes into the match. Any way to stop this or any way to get my own tanks faster?

    submitted by /u/Epicrevolutionary2
    [link] [comments]

    Well this is what happens when u don't sacrifice enough to the RNG gods

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I love and hate this community at the same time

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Is it possible to beat a expert ai 1v1 in coh 1

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Also achelous river doesn't count

    submitted by /u/blacklayerYT
    [link] [comments]

    Which Ostheer commanders should I get?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and trying to focus on Soviets/OST for now. I think I have a good mix of Soviet commanders right now, but I'm finding the default OST commanders to be mediocre overall. Any recommendations on which ones I should pick up? I've heard good things about osttruppen, but I'm not sure what to go with besides that one.

    submitted by /u/Hybriis
    [link] [comments]

    Wich Upgrade Better For Unniversal Carrier (Brits)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Flamethrower for 75 munition or Machine Gun for 60 munition?

    submitted by /u/Emircan_Cura
    [link] [comments]

    sniper firing at king tiger

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    please, please, please, PLEASE

    make it so (non-british, atleast) snipers do not reveal their location by firing at king tigers.

    As soon as an enemy vehicle comes out my sniper demands 4x more attention because his dumb-ass thinks he can pen 80mm of steel armor plating.

    Its. So. Stupid.

    Stop it. Just stop.

    WHY IS THIS A THING!?

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet Stormtroopers: WW2 Submachine Gun Tactics

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    M10 vs FIREFLY

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Its simple, wich one better at countering axis cats (panthers/tigers) I feel like Firefly is a lot better espacialy with missle upgrade.

    submitted by /u/Emircan_Cura
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment