• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Company of Heroes Molotvs and tanks COH2

    Company of Heroes Molotvs and tanks COH2


    Molotvs and tanks COH2

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I heard that if you throw a molotov on a tank it has a chance for the crew to die/abandon it. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/Sh4dowR4ven
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 1 not starting on Windows 10

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    So i guess its a known issue but i can't find a solution that works anywhere. But basically I just bought the Game on Steam, I try to run it and all it says is that its running. But the Game never starts, i can't close the game normally in Task Manager i have to go into the Details Tab and find the RelicCOH or something like that. I'm at a loss here does anybody know of a Solution

    submitted by /u/blob1351
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 stuck on launch title screen, any help?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I've tried using launch options to change the refresh rate to 120, but still no luck. It gets stuck on the screen, and I can hear the background intro movie and main screen music. I've reinstalled and verified the files too.

    submitted by /u/zorlglenorgle
    [link] [comments]

    Combined Arms

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the exact stat boost given by the combined arms ability for the Americans for both vehicles and infantry?

    submitted by /u/Ocean-Man_ttv
    [link] [comments]

    [4v4] Just had a beautiful soviet moment.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Was prepping an area I was defending with mines and decided to plant a demo by a house in case he used them to flank my maxim. He did! With 2 ober squads. They both went down in the building before he could get out. Comrad Stalin would be proud.

    Edit: and he had already upgraded them both with stgs

    submitted by /u/datboi_jc1994
    [link] [comments]

    Wehrmacht is by far my worst faction solely due to the fact that I have no idea what to build in the end-game

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I mainly play the team games, but I'm sure this could also apply for 1v1s. After getting my initial build out, 2 Grens, 1 sniper/mortar, 1 Panzergrenadier squad, and either an AT or 222, I have absolutely no idea where to go from there. I tech to tier 3 and get my P4 out, but after that, I don't know whether to build another P4 or to save and tech up to get a Panther. I find myself floating a ton of manpower and fuel because I can mostly hold my own with what I have. I don't know whether to get 2 Panthers, or even go a Stug and another P4 to round out a mid-tier build.

    Any advice from the Ostheer mains out there? I'd appreciate any feedback.

    submitted by /u/Call_me_ET
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment