• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Company of Heroes Sorry for phone photo but Face off at Rustov general difficulty. Any tips for this I know many balance changes have happened in the past and there are cheese strats like base rushing etc, any tips or hints? Odds are my partner will be a ai

    Company of Heroes Sorry for phone photo but Face off at Rustov general difficulty. Any tips for this I know many balance changes have happened in the past and there are cheese strats like base rushing etc, any tips or hints? Odds are my partner will be a ai


    Sorry for phone photo but Face off at Rustov general difficulty. Any tips for this I know many balance changes have happened in the past and there are cheese strats like base rushing etc, any tips or hints? Odds are my partner will be a ai

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Is there any advantage to the DShK besides for light vehicles?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I've done a little testing in a cheat mod and I don't see any real advantage when it comes to infantry over the Maxim. Did I just get bad RNG or set something up improperly? It's hard to get testing exactly the same, but in any case it doesn't seem like the difference is major unless you're fighting light vehicles.

    Also, what is the advantage to the sustained burst ability on the Maxim? It feels like whatever advantage you get from it is kind of negated by the time it takes to load the ammo in.

    submitted by /u/Arockinyourshoe
    [link] [comments]

    So...what are the osteer build orders?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I have got OKW absolutely in the bag but I have absolutely not a clue what to do, also lets assume im using infantry doctrine, or elite reserves and finally no doctrine at all! EDIT GUYS I HAVE NO OSTROPPEN DOCTRINES

    submitted by /u/Redshadow86
    [link] [comments]

    Assault Grenadier Open | Company of Heroes 2 Build Order Project

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Okay I bought the fortifications commander for OKW and the NKVD and counterattack for the soviets as well the mobile assualt for the British, and I gotta admit I love every single one of the commander. Next commander I wanna get is the overwatch for OKW and armored assualt for soviet.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    My question is, is overwatch and armored assualt are good commander? And personally I love tank battles in this game and is the soviet ISU is good in this game? Lastly the only American commander I'm missing is recon and I see that the highlights of that commander is m8 greyhound is it also any good? Most likely gonna get the recon commander through grind but overwatch and armor assualt definitely wanna buy it. The rest just gonna grind for it and hopefully i get it in drop boxes. 📦

    submitted by /u/Ishggy0785
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is Axis just better in 4v4/3v3?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Me and my friends after an axis game: "haha good game guys that was fun, mg42 and heavy tank go brrr"

    Me and my friends: ok quick 20 minute Allied adventure! https://youtu.be/kJ_7ELaZ7ak

    For real tho allied games are just more stressful and micro intensive. If not for the majority axis queue I would play axis only.

    Either axis RQ's in 5 minutes after not getting both fuels or they slowly, horrifically grind you down with heavy armor and rocket arty over 30-60 minutes.

    Anyone else have this experience? Its probably balanced at high level play but for intermediate players its just far easier to play axis.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    2 CoH2 Commander store questions

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    1. In the in-game store, the Helping Hans commander bundle appears to have 6 commanders, but the text for the bundle mentions 3 commanders from factions that don't exactly match the commanders pictured in the bundle. What exactly does the Helping Hans bundle get you? .
    2. How often do CoH2 commanders go on sale on steam, and how good are the sales? I just got into this game in the last month or so, haven't seen steam sales for the commanders yet.

    Thanks for your time

    Edit: Apparently you do get all 6 commanders in the Hans bundle

    submitted by /u/Jovial_Sewerduck
    [link] [comments]

    [2v2] VanAsten & Scotch versus aerafield & Crossfire

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey folks! I'm new to this subreddit and tried my hands at a first CoH2 shoutcast. For some background information: The name's FiveAces, I'm an avid RTS player and a veteran shoutcaster for OpenRA, but recently I've started enjoying CoH2 a lot, so it's time for me to branch out a bit.

    Disclaimer: This cast was partly made for my own viewerbase who might not be too familiar with CoH2, so I'm going over tons of basic mechanics that might be really obvious to you folks over here. That being said, let me know what you think!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dg4PtP3wjI

    Cheers, FiveAces

    submitted by /u/CovertFlobert
    [link] [comments]

    Do bullets damage tanks?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    I am well aware that an infantry squad is no match for a panzer, but do their bullets at least to some damage? (I'm talking 1dmg per bullet on a tank with 2000hp)

    submitted by /u/UpstairsBean
    [link] [comments]

    Defensive modifiers for suppressed and pinned status?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    How much damage reduction is applied and is RA also affected? And for how long do they buffs last after initial suppression/pinned status?

    submitted by /u/bac0nbr0
    [link] [comments]

    OKW vs British early game in general

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Whenever I face british as okw in 2v2 I know i am going to struggle hard in the first 5 mins. If they buy a UC I struggle to kill it even with a racketen because after getting hit once it will always retreat. In volks vs IS battles it almost always feels like the sections are going to win if the battle takes place in cover. My sturms are good but they are too squishy to really do much. The rest of the game is always hard because they usually have fast mediums due to the good map control they have early on.

    Against soviet/america I do fine because I don't have to deal with UC and the infantry battles are more balanced.

    Anyone have ideas on what to do?

    submitted by /u/WhyA1waysM3
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Coh1 Lobby only shows other skirmish's, anyone got ideas how to fix this? It's the same list twice

    submitted by /u/theoriginalcooon
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on CoH for mac? Should I get CoH2?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Hi I last played CoH when it first came out on PC. Now 10+ years later I only have a mac lol.

    I saw that CoH wasn't supported but the CoH2 was supported on Mac. I don't remember playing the second one - it looks like you don't get to play as Americans but only as Russians (in the campaign mode)?

    How does the 2nd one compare to the first?

    I'm playing CoH on iOS and it's given me some nostalgia but man it sucks playing RTS on such a tiny screen.

    submitted by /u/limache
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment