• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Company of Heroes Panther refusing to die so easily

    Company of Heroes Panther refusing to die so easily


    Panther refusing to die so easily

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    How and where do i report?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    What is currently meta playing online?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Hi, im fairly new to the game and I cant find anything online about what commanders and units are good in current patch. I'm playing all factions with focus on UKF for the moment and I want to know what units I need to respect and which units to avoid (someone told me that KV-1 sucks after I build 3 of them). Also having 30000 supplies to spend and I dont know which commanders to pick. Thanks for help in advance.

    submitted by /u/Crezusik
    [link] [comments]

    Literally minimised the game for 30 seconds to reply to a message and two players joined and left. CoH players are the most impatient players I've ever seen

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Would anyone else like to see a High Resources tournament?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    As a spectator, I loved The Commander Eliminator tournament, I got to see some variety instead of watching pure meta commanders battle each other nonstop.

    As per the title, I think that a High Starting Resources Tournament (as per the skirmish mode, which gives each player some extra manpower and fuel) might be a good one off idea as well.

    I think this would be cool as it would create a lot of really fast paced games, which would be really enjoyable to watch. I don't need to sit there watching Core Infantry trading in heavy cover for like 5 minutes before I get to see tank on tank action and chaotic clashes.

    Anyone else have any good Tourney "rule" ideas for the next tournament?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment