• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Company of Heroes Using USF Rangers while playing as OKW - Cheating?

    Company of Heroes Using USF Rangers while playing as OKW - Cheating?


    Using USF Rangers while playing as OKW - Cheating?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Uninstalled the game today

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Okay. This is just a shitpost in poor English. No need to read. Don't waste your time lol

    Today I played several matches for the first time in a few days. What happened to me was… I've got beaten five times in a row. I just didn't know why I was playing so badly at that moment.

    After the fifth defeat I silently quit the game, and hit the uninstall button in my steam library, though I've played this game for years.

    CoH2, I think, brings me great joy when I win. However, when I lose, I feel like my whole life just got peed on lol.

    Imo what makes a defeat in this game so frustrating is that usually you can't pay back the opponent who beat you, unlike other games, such as CoD, where you can immediately chase down the enemy who killed you the last time. What you can do is just see off the opponent teasing you.

    Despite those things, this game CoH2 is really exciting af. So I think I'll reinstall the game again tomorrow. lol

    Just a shitpost in poor English.

    p.s. plz rate my English out of 5 lol

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 1 EF mod Tank Battles!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Playing OKW Non-Aggressively?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Hi, When I am playing with OKW in COH2, I have a problem with the Soviets. When playing against UKF or USF is hard, yes, but playing against the soviets, as OKW is looking like IMPOSSIBLE. I mostly play 2v2,3v3,4v4 and if there is not a Wehrmacht ally, we lose the game. that's it. I tried every default doctrine, Offensively or Defensively and I figured out that I lose the game quicker when playing defensively. As for the way I lose, I encounter conscript spam if I was successful at repelling their attack, which is rare, I get rushed by t-34's. My weak anti-tank guns have no chance against raining conscript Molotovs. If the Soviet player is not experienced, I usually survive longer but the game ends at a 30-minute mark for me, after that are only a few survival attempts against countless t-34's.

    As for my skill, I might not be an experienced player but I was able to counter the Soviets with Wehrmacht

    to sum it up; Is there a way to win against the soviets by playing defensively as OKW?

    And your other tips for OKW to a new player.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fedqx
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with Late game Axis in 3v3/4v4?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    The combination of heavy armour and artillery is killing the fuck out of my team.

    I've been on both sides of this. hEaVyToNk is just easier imo.

    It seems way harder to micro multiple AT sources than it is to micro 1-2 heavy tanks.

    At the end of axis 4v4's my team isn't stressed or anything.

    By the end of allied 4v4's my team is usually stressed to breaking point by all the extra micro strain over 1 hr.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Curious question ��, right now I have all OKW commander except for overwatch and fortifications commander. Those two are the only one missing, whenever i play against OKW usually see the other commander even with overwatch (sometimes) however i rarely see fortifications commander? Is it any good?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Wermacht tank traps

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Hey! I am new to CoH2 and have being using Wermacht, I have been able to place tank traps down but all of a sudden when i opened xoh2 up and started a game the were not there (not in the build menu) and have not come back yet. They are still there on the American side for me though. Is there something you need as Wermacht for them to appear? I also downloaded some mods recently

    submitted by /u/ShaggyAndBiscuit
    [link] [comments]

    Casualty system messed up?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Was playing USF the other day and this Ostheer player blobbed like hell so in retaliation I got a 50 cal and called in a couple of clusterbombs w/ ir pathfinders calling in artillery and took out his scout car and mobile half track motars which there were 2 of them. I won literally every engage losing only 1 mg crew and a rifleman squad and didn't lose a single vehicle. When the game was over I checked my losses and was utterly dumbfounded when it said the ostheer only inflicted around 80 casualties but suffered nearly around 105 casualties but I inflicted 105 but suffered 100 casualties.

    I know losses aren't really important in this game, but it just bugs me that I lost that many men. I was thinking that my crews kept jumping in n out for repairs and the system mistaken that for more casualties. Does this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/TheMob-TommyVercetti
    [link] [comments]

    State of Balance

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I don't think we will be getting any new balance patch after the last one anytime soon (if ever).

    So how is the current multiplayer balance so far? Would you be happy if we leave the game at the current state without any new patch?

    Imho it is Soviet=Ost=UKF=USF>OKW

    submitted by /u/DracoNitez
    [link] [comments]

    SO ...why do AI only use doctrines in custom games?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Shouldn't it also be in auto vs AI match making aswell? make things alot more interesting and allow players to understand how to deal with airstrikes, special units etc.

    submitted by /u/Redshadow86
    [link] [comments]

    Best/Worst Allied Factions

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Sup guys Curious on everyones take on the allied factions and which ones are the easiest or worst to play as. Similarly as Axis which ones are the worst to play against.

    Never really played soviets until recently but I gotta say...Im sold on them. A tool for every situation with doctrines being supplements not strategies like the other two.

    As for worse to play against, UKF all the way. Their infantry can wipe the floor with double brens and if they are building a city, its an easy counter yeah but annoying as shit.

    submitted by /u/UponAWhiteHorse
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to counter off-map artillery barrages?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I quite like building up a variety of heavily defended strongpoints around the map as the UKF, but recently having played them again, it seems the AI is much more trigger happy with Commander-specific artillery than it used to be. So, I've found that any time I build an emplacement, if the AI has access to bombardment, said emplacement will be one-shot about a minute after it's been built.

    Is there anything I can do about this? It seems like there's no point in building structures.

    submitted by /u/R97R
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone pls tell the devs to fix auto download problem?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Make a petition or something. I do not really know how the playerbase communicates with the devs, but this should really be solved because it is an annoying problem in custom games.

    submitted by /u/Logosoft
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about being able to create planes from base buildings or by engineers?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Like how you can have artillery call ins at the cost of munitions or you can build your own artillery like ost or sov at the cost of mp and fuel, you can make your own planes at the cost of mp and fuel too. It would be pretty cool if there could be more variety of aircraft, though probably only in a mod.

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment