• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Company of Heroes When you play vs SkippyFX...

    Company of Heroes When you play vs SkippyFX...


    When you play vs SkippyFX...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Do you think there will be a Company of Heroes 3?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Simply put, I'm just wondering if there will ever be a third game.

    submitted by /u/HistoryMarshal76
    [link] [comments]

    perfect bombardment

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Asking for replays

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I am planning on casting games tomorrow so if you have any fun or interesting games that you would like me to cast on my YouTube channel I'd be happy to take them. However, I am not taking any CoH1 replays sadly. If you do leave one in the comments or PM me one, thank you very much! Send the file to my email: cronchychompreplays@gmail.com

    submitted by /u/Pine_Apple_Reddits
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely hate playing the USF, but I can't stop playing them. Tips to get better?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I've done this with every RTS I've ever played. I pick a micro intensive faction, suck at it, develop a hatred for it, and then play the shit out of it until I master it and eventually end up loving it.

    I am currently at the 'suck at and hate it' period of playing USF, and would love any advice anyone can give me on how to stop being so fking bad with USF.

    I'm playing primarily 2v2's atm, and dabble in 3v3. I don't have much interest in 1v1's.

    submitted by /u/Citadel371
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else kind of frustrated by the experience of COH mobile?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Oh you're going to blob Panzerfusiliers? Ok Bren + Advanced cover bonus time

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    absolute killing machines

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    So I have a very serious question.....

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    How in the absolute PHUCK do you go on any win streaks when my teammates are constantly either dropping or their legitamately drooling mouth breathers who have never seen or heard of the retreat button...

    submitted by /u/PickleRicksDad34
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a particular mod

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    The thing I remember seeing in the description was "Conscripts build instantly and cost 1 pop." At first I laughed and ignored it, then thought it might be fun to try out, but I can't remember what it's called. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, let me know.
    I'd also like to know what mods you like/would recommend to someone looking to try something new

    submitted by /u/MrMattSquiggle
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter British emplacements?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    4 soldiers behind some sandbag cover can survive 2 rocket artillery strikes while their flak gun can murder infantry and armor alike. They also can just outrepair your mortar barrages.

    Edit: forgot to mention that i play as okw

    submitted by /u/den07066
    [link] [comments]

    The most TOXIC multiplayer community I have ever experienced.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I am considering deleting the game. It is one of the most frustrating and stressful games I have ever played but somehow addicting.

    To my surprise, whenever I have teamed up with people on discord or steam [with the expectation of a better experience], the lack of team work or their level of stupidity/stubbornness is so constant that it is a complete turn off.

    My experience has been absolutely horrible and I am just about done with this game. I can't find a decent person to play with. They are either horrible team mates [not referring to their skill necessarily, but their willingness to be cooperative and considerate] or they are horrible human beings.

    I can't stand how inconsiderate people in this community are sometimes. Like, if I bugsplat, common courtesy [to me] dictates that my team mates [from steam or discord, not randoms] drop from the match to rejoin me in a new one, not keep playing without me. Call me crazy, but I do it for others because otherwise what is the point? Might as well auto match with randoms.

    Or how ridiculously angry they get, to the point of screaming and cussing each other out. The racist comments aren't cool either. And I am not even a liberal/democrat but that shit is old man. Maybe if they were actually funny but they're not.

    This makes me want to stick to single player games for a while. It's too bad my friends don't like this game cause I love it. The people though? Toxic.

    To all you people I have *not* played with, I mean no disrespect.

    submitted by /u/Obi-Juan-Kenobie
    [link] [comments]

    Tips For Micro

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I don't think snipers should auto-fire at heavy tanks, apparently that means I suck and I need to learn to micro.

    Do you guys have any tips to help me micro better? I would appreciate it as apparently I'm trash.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment