• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Company of Heroes CoH2 is going 64 bit - improving performance and stability!

    Company of Heroes CoH2 is going 64 bit - improving performance and stability!


    CoH2 is going 64 bit - improving performance and stability!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    COH2 PCM [Redone]

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Eekum Bokum but it's Coh1

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Battle Scarred Osttruppen (My mediocre drawing)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    The fabled 1 point victory. Sadly they surrendered and ruined the aesthetic.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Is it worth coming back?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I havent played coh2 in a couple of months mainly because recently i had 3 humiliating loss streaks, I felt like I was forced between having playing with friends, or having fun, a choice I didn't want to make, my question is it worth it to try and come back and have fun, or am I wasting my time. I know how to play, I wasnt bad but every time I won a game I got throw into 8 matches in a row with people who were 5 times my skill level if I played with better players I was degraded and treated like a moron, if I played with friends they were demoralized by loss after loss, the coh2 discord I was in it had to leave due to toxicity so I dont have places to queue

    submitted by /u/Milkgod414
    [link] [comments]

    We,re on microsoft gamepass boys

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Title says it all, I hope this brings in a large group of new players and breaths some new life into this amazing game

    submitted by /u/BxBxfvtt1
    [link] [comments]

    Some chump kinda made me salty on here

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Since everyone complaining about toxicity in the community.

    This match I was doing, I'm playing Brits he's OKW. Match is intense we're being hella cautious with infantry retreating squads. Eventually our infantry gets max vetted. I'm doing vanguard operations and he's rocking Grand Offensive. This guy is blobbing hard (3 Volk, 2 Panzerfusilier, 2 obers) but calls me a blobber (I never play with more than 3 infantry sections, and 1 commando section) so our squads are all maxed vetted and apparently vet 5 G43 Panzerfus can BEAT vet 3 Bren Commandos. His Obers can retreat right through 3 5-man Bren equipped infantry sections. I have a comet and a Cromwell, thinking I can take out his panther while I move my AT gun for support. RNG most shots are blocked so I'm trying to flank from behind but a Rak moves in and the Cromwell's main gun is down so I reverse and nope back to base. Panther dives and his Obers find my AT gun. Tanks all the Bren fire my commandos are trying to dish close range but in seconds kills the AT gun and his panther dives in and kills my tanks. Match draws on and his panther is killing my tanks and his inf keeps getting my AT guns since they can't retreat like the Rak and now I'm forced to keep my infantry together since Volk Panzerfusilier vet 5 is no joke. Eventually stuka kills my vet 3 tommys and I say fuck it and surrender since how is vet 0 going to complete. And now his panther is vet 2 and my tanks and AT is gone. He starts talking mad shit, saying nasty and racist things, and tbh I've noticed that OKW players tend to be the biggest shit talkers. With Brit players a close second

    Idk the COH2 community likes to pick apart the allies, lots of complaining about Brit infantry or UC. But I mean Sturmpioneers are going to win every fire fight in the begining of the game. No one else gets vet 5 except OKW and no one seems to have a problem with that. Obers are as tanky as Rangers yet rangers are in only 2 doctrines. Hell the Panther is king of 1v1'ing any tank, it's unfairly strong. But no one really talks that much about it. Kinda frustrating.

    tl;dr it's ez to talk shit when you play the stronger faction don't @ me

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    A proper build for USF

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Can anyone share a good build opener with urban assault commander? I'm trying different openings but think they're just dated and I'm taking advantage of the new things in the meta.

    Currently been doing 3 rilfes into Cpt, upgrades and getting a HT out asap. I just lost a couple games during the mid late game. Got over ran by tanks and Rangers with zooks didnt actually do much.

    The thing I hate the most about USF is that all my effort in micro and positioning can be so easily countered by an MG. Like, sure I can smoke and all that but that shit costs resources and you never have a smoke ready if the enemy rushes an MG.

    What can I do to counter MGs besides flanking. These maps and playing 3v3 is a no go trying to go for a wide flank. Do I just sit on my hands and chuck mortars the whole match? What am I missing with this faction now that makes it feel like shit?

    submitted by /u/throwbaitcatch
    [link] [comments]

    The peeves I have of coh2.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Played a thousand hours of this game, and I'm still not used to all the crap that COH2 has. It's just that there's several issues that kept on bugging me throughout my experience.

    • The heavy amount of RNG here - I agree with some people that the COH series will never be a competitive sport unless they tone down on RNG, by whitch AE did to some extent by removing abandoned crits and whatnot. But still I find that main gun crits, penetration failures, and misses are just annoying. And don't give me the "but they give the atmosphere of tension" bullcrap. If you're within 50-100 meters of a tank, it's either a penetration or a bounce at that point. You can't possibly miss a shot like that. I mean a bit of RNG is good for a game, like the chance it takes to hit a bullet within a pair of crosshairs in an FPS game etc, but when a key moment of a game such as whether a tank survives or gets destroyed becomes RNG, it's not fun anymore.
    • Bugsplats and occasional FPS drops - The game isn't properly optimized before launch. I don't even know why devs decided to release a buggy game and not even fix the basic problems of the game. I feel like ImperialDane's "FIX YOUR SHIT RELIC", but honestly, there's still a bunch of things that need ironing out.
    • Unbindable hotkeys - the game was released in 2013, and games decades before it have bindable hotkeys. Why is this the case? And don't give me the "you can use grid hotkeys", as though it is a good proposition, I've been using asdf keys when I play RTS games and it's going to take a whole new lesson to rewrite my muscle memory just for another game. Furthermore, I'm complacent with the vast majority of the hotkeys, it's just the few ones that I constantly use that I want to change myself, like the reverse key and the AT rifle grenade hotkey for riflemen, as they're quite far from the left hand side of the keyboard.
    • Panthers - Not a "THIS IS OP" rant, but panthers are just really annoying. Though it's more of a me problem than a coh2 problem, so yeah.

    Don't get me wrong - coh2 is a great game, but at many times it gets on my nerves. And I want to express my feelings.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    New COH2 player. Automatch not working right? Ranked me up too high?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I had played COH1 for some time many years ago, and just started again recently. I was amazed at the vitriolic and hateful user base I would get almost every match. Usually I was kicked from lobbies since I was new but even when I would join a "noob" game someone got p*ssed. My friend had reminded me though the game was 14 years old and in all likelihood, the player base is an extremely small and tight coalition of pro player basement dwellers and that I should try COH2 for a more causal and friendly player base.

    Playing COH2 a bit, it was hard to get used to at first but I like it more now. It started out pretty well and the people immediately seemed friendlier. The automatch feature I felt is a lot better than trying to find a lobby. I was quite awful at first, always at bottom of scoreboard. Winning about as much as losing.

    Then, the game has started to place me in matches where I lose basically every time, I'm on a -11 streak as of now. The thing is I'm usually the person with the most kills or even most damage done on my team. Also the frequency of raging people is increasing, people who quit mid game, team kill (reported one) or one guy even just said he was "going to shower cause we suck newbs" and sat on the map but didn't quit (reported him too). So it looks to me that the automatch stopped working for me? Did it rank me up to high? It's quite ridiculous and I'm probably experiencing firsthand why RTS games just aren't popular anymore? Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/MaterialSea
    [link] [comments]

    American 3rd Armored Regiment | Company of Heroes 2 Realism Mod

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I'm Looking for a Perspective on Scouting. USF 2v2

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Title. Looking back on a lot of my replays, I find it so incredibly Disparaging how close I come to winning a lot of the time, But I'll have a team mate down and out, and I simply Can't Execute the killing blow. To put in perspective The last game I played is a Long Grueling bloodbath, One King tiger dead, one tiger Ace dead, With two sheman Easy eights, a regular Sherman, and a Jackson on the field, With Armor Superiority I Should be able to shove them down.

    What Actually happened is that OKW eventually rolled out enough oblo-stoodle-noodles with MG34's that they could just blob and sit on whatever point they wanted, complete with pak guns and Sturm-panzerschrek jumpscares that instakill tanks.

    Upon reflection, I could of won the game easy if I just went north, over the side that my team mate was no longer pushing, and Came in behind that insane defensive line, But, I just never saw the opening.

    Its taxing on your infantry to constantly probe the lines to see where the vulnerability is. If I KNOW where a strong point is, its super easy to drop smoke on it, to run circles around it and shove it in, and systematically tear it apart, but Being unable to get that info is hell Do you have any tips, for any faction, on how to better get information from your enemy, or ways to "Read" them better, or scout the fog of war better Mid - late game? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ashi_Woof
    [link] [comments]

    13 TANKS INCLUDING 4 TIGERS - ONE OF MY BEST GAMES INFANTRY ONLY. Please subscribe. for more

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    wow 2019 this is one of the old videos i posted. maybe the best COH2 battle i ever had :) All turned out perfect. i hope you guys like this.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryeEWAYfbG0&list=FLI5C7J2PTyGHGJakOkLQxwA&index=3

    submitted by /u/Mr6p_Gameroom
    [link] [comments]

    As USF main player I badly want see new units and commander! �� starting with the superpershing ��

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Right now USF is arguably the weakest faction �� soo my solution is to add the legendary T-95 superheavy tank destroyer to make USF fair and balance ��

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment