• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Company of Heroes I played for 11 hours last night and still lost after the game finally broke, desynced, and everything stopped moving!!! #CoH

    Company of Heroes I played for 11 hours last night and still lost after the game finally broke, desynced, and everything stopped moving!!! #CoH


    I played for 11 hours last night and still lost after the game finally broke, desynced, and everything stopped moving!!! #CoH

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    "USF Engineering Company"

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    // couple edits

    Doctrine idea. Sort of a defensive doctrine for the typically mobile USF. Started thinking about this after that assault engineer thread the other day.

    0 CP - Assault Engineers -- you know these guys

    0 CP - "Structural Repair" (ability) -- Assault Engineers and Rear Echelons can restore 25% of a neutral building's HP while garrisoned in it (costs like 30-50 munitions, takes about 15 seconds to complete, the squad can't return fire while repairing, and they can never repair beyond 75% HP)

    0 CP - Reserve Armor (passive) -- Shermans can be equipped with bulldozer blades (no Sherman 76 here, unlike Mechanized Company)

    1 CP - Off-map Smoke Barrage -- same as Heavy Cav

    4 CP - P47 Recon Run -- same as Tactical Support

    So basically you've got lots of options for building cover and obstructions and/or destroying them, a couple different mine options, plus the unique ability to keep buildings standing longer and safely have more than one squad in a building sometimes without having to worry so much about suffering multiple wipes.

    Otherwise you have a good combination of a powerful recon ability + powerful LOS denial. Cloak your engineering units with smoke while they move forward to build cover positions and plant mines, move your MG into position, etc. while still keeping your LOS for indirect fire with the recon run.

    submitted by /u/spatialflow
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost 4 games in a row lol

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Man, I have 200 hours in this game and I still kinda play like shit lol, this game is fucking tough.

    submitted by /u/chairman_mao2
    [link] [comments]

    Best combination of factions for Allies in 4v4?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    I cannot win as OKW.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I can't win no matter what I do. I have 10 lose streak now. My rank went down by 3.

    I feel hopeless, exhausted. I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find any players to join?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Hi! I tried to play this game for many days but can't find any players to play with...

    Can't find any games on public game list, tried also automatch vs players and automatch vs ai without results... and if i found some game, there is some guy just afk...

    Is the game dead??

    submitted by /u/levatsu99
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys deal with axis elite infantry blobs?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Talking about Team Games here.

    Especially in the early to mid game, it feels like there is little to no counter for allies to deal with something like 3 obers suddenly appearing.

    Later on you can get a katyusha for soviets, maybe double Scott for americans but that is very expensive and very late.

    T70 and other light vehicles only work once usually, and only If the other player for some reason still has not brought AT.

    Double snipers maybe?

    submitted by /u/LeopoldStotch1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a reliable teammate

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Anyone here also wanting an actually reliable, consistent teammate?

    I prefer to play Axis, but obviously will play other factions if need be.

    PM me here, or add me on steam - "Nashorn101".

    🤙🏻

    submitted by /u/Nashorn101
    [link] [comments]

    [COH1] Overcoming German machine guns in early game?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I'm relatively new to company of heroes, playing the first version. I play as the Americans (at least until i start winning some games, then will expand). I've read some strategy, and I generally try and focus on my riflemen in early game, get grenades and BARs as quick as possible, then use rangers for anti-tank/vehicle support. My main issue is that when I play against good German players, they immediately spawn some MG's and deploy them at strategy buildings near victory points. When I rush with my infantry, they always get pinned.

    Once I have rangers, I can use their anti-suppression capability to rush the buildings and use nades, but it takes a while to get rangers, so in the early game my riflemen squads are constantly getting pinned and having to retreat.

    Any tips on strategy to handle MG's in the very early game?

    submitted by /u/enacct
    [link] [comments]

    COH stuff for Brother's Christmas Present?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    I don't know what to get my brother for Christmas. Pretty much all I know is that he plays/has played the games in the attached image.

    Are there any COH items that you would recommend for purchase?

    Thank you! ^_^

    submitted by /u/TheInferniator
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly unable to open the steam overlay/invite friends to party?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Not sure what happened, but I'm suddenly no longer able to open the steam overlay in game, or invite friends to my lobby. Tripple checked general steam settings, as well as coh specific steam settings and they all look to be in order. Validated the game files, and entirely reinstalled the game but no luck.

    Anyone else experiencing this? What gives?

    submitted by /u/Obanon
    [link] [comments]

    Forward Logistics Glider 8 pop - bug?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    So, the basic UKF glider costs 0 pop itself, but once it lands you get a squad of commandos, which costs 8 pop. This I get.

    I don't get why Forward Logistics glider costs 8 pop by itself. It's cool that you can build stuff in it, and it has medics, but still: it doesn't give you commandos on landing, and 8 pop for a place to build stuff and a medic station is a bit harsh, no? Is this a bug maybe?

    submitted by /u/EugeneNkk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment