• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Company of Heroes Recreation of the battle of Prokhorovka (Part of battle of kursk) in Company of Heroes 2

    Company of Heroes Recreation of the battle of Prokhorovka (Part of battle of kursk) in Company of Heroes 2


    Recreation of the battle of Prokhorovka (Part of battle of kursk) in Company of Heroes 2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Incredible CoH1 tourney game with an UNBELIEVABLE ending!!! Dumais vs. Denchi - DevM and A_E casting

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Tank Desant

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    I think it would be cool if it were to be added to the game. IIRC there was a mod that featured it.

    • One infantry squad can mount per tank

    • Infantry on a tank can shoot their guns, but with the accuracy penalty and the red cover penalty

    • Tanks with infantry on them can capture points

    • Tanks get slightly extended vision (I'm not sure if this is good)

    • Tanks get the movement speed penalty

    Wikipedia : Tank desant

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/sheepshooter13
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get mods for the xbox game pass(pc) version of coh2?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Looking for someone to team with

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Hi, I'm Sylva - I started playing COH2 about a month ago.

    I do really well against the AI, even when it cheats, and I'm about 50/50 against other players - sometimes its a really good fight, and I come out on top, or I get completely steamrolled. There is no in between, in my experience. Most of the time, I notice that this is because teammates work together. Two players will double push me because of my aggressive start - and despite efforts to coordinate through text, it is rarely fruitful.

    This is why I'm wondering if someone would be able to take a new(ish) player under their wing and show me the meta when it comes to MP 2v2 games. If you are interested, my discord is Sylva#3571.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/snfsylva
    [link] [comments]

    Could you install mods for the mobile version of CoH?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:20 AM PST

    because i loved the blitzkrieg mod for PC and im not sure if i could use mods in the mobile version

    submitted by /u/KingTigerVI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment