• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Company of Heroes the most heroic Cromwell

    Company of Heroes the most heroic Cromwell


    the most heroic Cromwell

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Me And The Squad In The Bunker Be Like :

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    [Meme] Tommies really are the best infantry unit in the game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    What bugs or problems have you encountered in the 64bit version of the game?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    I encountered having to suddenly disconnect in a game, even though my internet is perfectly fine. Units getting stuck on things with no reason, my units not getting into buildings even if I clicked it so many times, and all blank in the vs AI screen. Leaderboards and Player card not showing and my game suddenly freezes. The stability that was promised is not fullfilled and I think it was rushed. I hope there's a fix with all of these.

    submitted by /u/pepemalupet
    [link] [comments]

    The full Iilsudr vs. Luvnest series was godly, here's the best game. A must watch for fans of CoH competitive.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    What is going on with all these sync errors?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:52 PM PST

    I don't know if it has to do with the 64-bit update, but it has been kicking me out nearly every game I have played. I'd be playing a game on 3v3 or 4v4, then next thing you know it crashes my game with a "sync error" and sends me to bugsplat. What is going on?!

    submitted by /u/boxer1182
    [link] [comments]

    Everbody leaving the game instantly

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:32 AM PST

    So this has happened for the fourth time today, we enter a 4v4 and everybody continously drops 1 enemy, 1 teammember this goes on until one team has no choice but to surrender. Is this something everybody experienced today because in my 600 hours of gameplay this was the first time something like this happened to me.

    submitted by /u/huseyin_t_kaya
    [link] [comments]

    some 2v2's from today

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    We've been playing for many years... took a long break these are our first two games back

    my hands literally got tired towards the end of the game kek

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThRUTonj93I&t=285s&ab_channel=booglog

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8erqMhlgKR8&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=booglog

    submitted by /u/CMDRBILLYWITCHDR
    [link] [comments]

    Visual issues in Skirmish

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Whenever I load a skirmish game in COH 1, I get horrible black flickering across the screen that makes it unplayable. I've tried reloading, changing maps, reinstalling the game, and restarting my computer, and got squat. Anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/hidaney
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 1... Welcome back my old friend

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Today i reinstalled my CoH, because i always felt, that something is wrong with CoH2 infantry and i found it in first 5 min of CoH gameplay :D

    Infantry patchfinding... In CoH infantry during Attack Move not only trying to find the closest cover, but also trying to reduce range between them and enemies jumping from cover co cover... Why that feature was removed in CoH2? Infantry staying like a !@#$% in the middle of the nowhere shooting to everything around. It could be also perfect feature for CQC infantry, that could automaticly reduce range between them and opponents without tiring micromanagament and SMG sniping.

    Do i need Legacy steam version? I also can't log in to my old relic account...

    submitted by /u/SiedziHector
    [link] [comments]

    Cant launch the game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Ever since the 64 bit update my.game wont launch. I click play its loads for. a second then stops. Why?

    submitted by /u/ChairBro98
    [link] [comments]

    How to do you enable the corner tab, the one where your own troops are listed

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:37 AM PST

    Idk what happened and how i disable it, i can't find the controls to enable it again. I'm talking about that tab in the right corner where you can see your own troops

    submitted by /u/pptangina
    [link] [comments]

    About easy 8s

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:19 AM PST

    What use is there to this tank compared to the regular Sherman, it doesn't have HE rounds, no white phosphorus shot or anything of actual use, I'm honestly a bit sad about this cause I watched the movie "fury" a while back and seeing them use the E8 in so many different scenarios makes me long for a multipurpose Sherman like that too.

    submitted by /u/IDubbzTV2
    [link] [comments]

    Damage or units killed, Which one represents the players' performance better?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Do you have any thoughts about this? Or do you think COH needs new criteria to show players' performance?

    submitted by /u/erwin_rommelian
    [link] [comments]

    Nevermind a buggy 64-bit... why does the USF still have no sniper?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    This is seriously 1 lelic decision i don't understand. At least the OKW has a light cheap tier 0 vehicle to deal with them. As USF you're either forced to blob, rely on a team mate counter sniping or build light vehicles urself (while by that time the enemy will have plenty of light AT)

    submitted by /u/TheyTukMyJub
    [link] [comments]

    Axis Techless nade

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:15 AM PST

    Just.. why?!... like.. why..? their unit is already really strong and cost effective on its own why they give axis techless nade.. is there any logical answer other than Axis biased dev and balance team for this? like.. every other allies faction need a FUCKING SIDETECH to get anything while axis only need their default teching.. and the thing is. even when you dont tech the nade and others, your timing still be the same as the axis i swear to god if anyone put grens weak argument on this thread i will REEEEEEE

    submitted by /u/RIZAs1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment