• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Company of Heroes When the realization hits you, that you were never that good.

    Company of Heroes When the realization hits you, that you were never that good.


    When the realization hits you, that you were never that good.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:29 PM PST

    I love playing 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. And I thought I was doing good at the game, but it turns out after playing 1v1 I saw how bad I was and realized I'm just getting carried by my teammates.

    Any way that I can improve? Asking for tips and tricks, is playing against AI helps?

    submitted by /u/pepemalupet
    [link] [comments]

    Just downloaded COH 2, Is there still an active online community for this? Didn't seem that way last night..

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Stormtroopers mp40

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    Hello, it's just me or mp40 don't work on them? I pay the upgrade and didn't received them. The commander is unplayable now

    submitted by /u/parmenion59
    [link] [comments]

    8H63 PAW 600 | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    How to Play the Bristish

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Hello, anyone got a fucking clue how to play the british and not get consistently fucked?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AsRiversRunRed
    [link] [comments]

    OST Jaeger Infantry army

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Hi there, lads!

    My first post in this subreddit.

    I briefly present myself. I'm (mostly) a vs AI player with over 150h in COH2. I ranked two seasons this year decent enough (13th and 10th rank). I do play other RTS games with some success as well but it does not matter for this post.

    What matters is this. I always play either Soviets or OST, with the latter one being Jaeger Infantry my commander of choice unless I want to use a big gun like the Elephant (jaeger armor, yes, Im in love with Jaeger, Jaegermeister too xd)

    My question is, since I use 3 grenediers bulletins and G43+camo upgrades on them, which makes them real infantry killers when fighting from cover...

    ... what is the purpose of panzergranadiers in my army comp? are they worth the investment considering my infantry is already "elite"? is the G43 upgrade worthless on them? should i get one just for rocket or avoid them and find other AT options like Pak43 and Panther+panzerfaust spam?

    For some reason I never find them very efficient in endscreen, with grenediers usually between 600 to 1200% while grenediers barely reach 400%. (Jaeger commander is awesome, but can only build one).

    On the other hand, since my army is so heavy ammo dependent, when should I build the mandatory ammo cache and how to defend it in mid game where I struggle the most.

    submitted by /u/Guillermidas
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game crash about 20 minutes into the game for you too?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I have just had 3 games, all of which were fun, first game was rather balanced, second was in my favour and the third I pinned down the opponent's medical vac with massive arty and MG, and I lost all 3 games because the game screen froze, with the sound still playing in the background, "We have a rather splendid Cromwell", yet I can't do anything?

    I was wondering if this also happened for you guys, I didn't have this problem yesterday, or ever actually, this started definitely happening today, I did verify my Steam cache after the second time this happened but obviously this is not helping.

    I also can't load the leaderboard, player card.

    submitted by /u/ShotCaller1994
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to create graphics for the mobile/ new reddit version of this subreddit? Glory can be yours! (parameters in the link).

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    Tips for dealing with Brummbar as SOV

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Playing 2v2 with friends and the Brummbar makes an appearance each time we match up against as OST.

    What are some good tips for dealing with it as SOV? It has been giving us headaches...

    submitted by /u/PenitentAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for getting back into the game?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    I'm sure this gets posted on here quite frequently, so I'm sorry I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    I've played COH2 quite a lot, I have played about 170 hours. But I haven't played it in about a year and a half and I want to get back into the game.

    I mostly played the campaigns, and played with and against the AI, sometimes with mods too. I always felt intimidated by playing against other players who I know would be miles ahead of me in terms of skill.

    I liked the game, especially the combat, it was unique, fun and challenging.

    But, now I would like to try out the online mode, playing against other players, but I don't really know where to start when it comes to actually learning how to become better at the game.

    My main faction is USF in 3v3 or 4v4

    I know most of the units, abilities and commanders, at least those from a year ago, but I have no idea about certain META strats or unit counters etc.

    If you have any tips, or could give me suggestions for videos/tutorials/guides I could watch, I would greatly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/RyKaB17
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite vehicle camo?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    So far the best skin that has dropped for me has been the 4 colour Belorussian front for Soviets. I only have it for light vehicles so far. Looks so good.

    submitted by /u/PocketRadzys
    [link] [comments]

    Hi Relic can you punish blobbing?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Blobbing really is a good tactic, but there's no penalty to the use of this tactic, just like a weapon. You see a submachine gun has a very high rate of fire but at the cost of its range and same goes with a rifle, long range but a slower rate of fire. Maybe, relic you can punish blobbing by making the blobs movement speed slower so that they can be countered. And also I don't think two squads is a blob.

    submitted by /u/pepemalupet
    [link] [comments]

    Inability to die?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:22 AM PST

    I'm playing since a couple of years, but this week I had a Bug, that was totally new to me. It was soviets vs okw. During a counterpush, I killed a couple of gren-Models, but they actually did not die. They kept crawling around for about 20 Minutes. Providing Vision to my enemy and totally fucking up my units, cause they kept trying to kill them. My mortar was literally unable to shoot at anything else.

    Is this a common Bug?

    submitted by /u/ComElch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment