• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Company of Heroes Notice - Hotfix 2 Next Week

    Company of Heroes Notice - Hotfix 2 Next Week


    Notice - Hotfix 2 Next Week

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Update: https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/247003/64-bit-update-hotfix

    Thanks all, and keep reporting bugs that you find.

    "We are targeting another hotfix for early next week (1st Feb) focused on connectivity issues and other bugs.

    The Winter Balance Patch will not be released imminently. We will publish this update once more immediate priorities have been addressed."

    submitted by /u/Andy_RE
    [link] [comments]

    This game multiplayer is flawed in so many ways, but today I finally realized why multiplayer isn't fun to play. Why on earth do I get matched against two Major Generals, when I am Warrant Officer Rank 1? This is like a silver 1 player in csgo getting matched against a global elite player.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    222 is great

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Have recently started playing Wehr & I gotta say, I love that little 222. It always feels like such a relief when that hits the field. Scales really well into the late game too. I heard it copped a bit of a nerf recently but I still rarely find a reason not to build it, at least in 1v1. I love the look of it too. Now I just need to get a cool light vehicle camo to drop for me.

    submitted by /u/PocketRadzys
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest money shot until tomorrow when Gamestop stock skyrockets to Pluto.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Why is germany considered op?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I am a casual player and in the last days i played a lot of CoH2 ( Mostly OKW ). And i often saw memes or comments about germany being op... But... Why?
    I personally feel like USF is often having completely the upper hand on me. Or is the op'ness only on the Ostheer?
    Just curios 'cause so far i didn't really feel like the german factions are better than the allies factions.

    As a little side note in case it is important: I mostly play 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 just because i like those huge battles

    submitted by /u/Raiju_Lorakatse
    [link] [comments]

    New beta patch experience on linux + proton

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Hopefully CoH2 will be playable soon for us linux users.. So far there is only sync error detected which happens if not on the beggining of the game then it happens with the first engagement/shot fired. And sound seems to work fine only with proton experimental, with other versions i have to modify value to 16.

    submitted by /u/Jikmo13
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is the red "placement unavailable" ghost for constructions missing?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    That’s why you use Jagdpanzers instead of tigers

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Does anyone experience a flare glitch?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:09 AM PST

    When firing any type of flare of any faction, I always experience a glitch where the flare model becomes distorted.

    submitted by /u/pepemalupet
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for a player to play allies now

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Any want to play some games as allies on coh2 right now? Got three people looking for a third? If you're interested let me know......

    submitted by /u/Nizibiit
    [link] [comments]

    At dawn of absurd

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Bug: struggling to reproduce exactly but I have noticed in some battles the Guards Rifle Infantry can throw a grenade with 0 wind up animation.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    As a Soviet main I love it but it feels a little broken. Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/heartdropsdaily
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for countering Axis blobs in early/mid game?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    My friends and I play 4v4 arranged team matches, almost always as Allies. Mostly casually, a few games a week. We seem to have hit a wall lately against Axis blobs in early and mid game. Late game it's not so bad, with tanks and rockets. But if we're getting hammered early, it's hard to come back late.

    I think part of the problem is force concentration. A blob concentrates most/all of a player's manpower in one spot. If my units are split up, or I have too many team weapons compared to infantry, I'm going to be outgunned by a blob. So I think that's something to work on. And we need to play as Axis more, blob up, and see what beats us.

    Besides that, any tips or good unit comps for early/mid game blob counters? Should we try to counterblob? Build a lot of mgs, at the risk of our infantry being outnumbered? What works for you guys in 4v4s? We play all three Allied factions (always 1 Brit and 1 USSR, other 2 mix it up), any tips will help.

    submitted by /u/hugelycat
    [link] [comments]

    Ardennes Assault invincible enemy units bug

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    So I have been playing through the Ardennes Assault campaign on medium and it's fucking brutal. Seems like the AI just gets massive buffs that allow them to deploy heavy tanks really early in a mission. So it'a already hard enough as it is.

    But I have come across something game-breaking that I am not sure how to get around. Im on a mission where the objective is to get kills with tanks to reduce VPs.

    Just one problem: the germans always end up with an invincible M5A1 Stuart, one that will get down to 20% health before literally being unstoppable. I have had 3 shermans, 3 AT guns, and a couple squads of bazooka rifleman pounding it from every angle, and it will just not die. The only thing I can do is hit it so many times the main gun gets destroyed, but even then, it still can attack my troops with the hull MG.

    And while I focus my efforts on it, the germans deploy jadgtigers, King Tigers, Panthers, and Brummbars. Oh and tons of mortar half tracks. I dont know what to do and I dont want to restart the campaign. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/SenorDeeds
    [link] [comments]

    Connection lost error occurring after the recent update

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    I am disconnecting exactly at 18.46 min mark and after getting defeat i can still see the message of my teammates.I need help

    Edit:- More info-

    After exiting to main menu i don't get the message of disconnection for reconnecting

    submitted by /u/Adirock123
    [link] [comments]

    About USF fighting positions

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Should I put an Mg squad in it, the rear echelon that built it, or an rifleman squad in it? Also does the riflemen fire their bazookas aganist vehicles when inside of the fighting position?

    submitted by /u/ApacheWithAnM231
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys close out with x2 USF in 2v2s?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:32 PM PST

    My friend and I play solely double usf and we absolutely dominate for the first 25 minutes but, once axis is teched out and t4 is out and the 12cp+ abilities come out we just cannot close out the game. The long it goes the worse it gets. Is it just that usf past the 30 minutes mark is just that useless? We go Airborne + Tact Sup.

    inb4 USF is definitely decent in 1v1 games.

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment