• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Company of Heroes You may not like it, but this is what peak Wehr build order looks like.

    Company of Heroes You may not like it, but this is what peak Wehr build order looks like.


    You may not like it, but this is what peak Wehr build order looks like.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Poggerz

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Company doesn't hit right anymore

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    I love COH2, I have over 460 hours, and I played it often. But this year as I played less with friends and much more in ranked I started to like the game less and less. The more I play ranked the less I win and more I get promoted with my buddy. In addition the deeper I learn the game the less sense it makes on how each nation embodies their counterpart in the war. Almost every one seems at least distorted and at worst grossly misrepresented in the name or balance. Does anyone else struggle with this.

    submitted by /u/leaven63
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does axis retreat mechanics work better than russia?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I've played both sides, okw whermact and the soviets, its way easier to build up vet as the Germans as they run away and become impossible to hit while running and while I play russia they just get domed as soon as they start running, therefore unit preservation is way easier especially for okw. I'm always able to get like 5 star fallschrims, Volksgren, but I can't ever get to past 2 stars for my cons or penals I get unit preservation isn't the goal for soviet but come on a panzershrek snipe on my final retreating guy is stupid Or maybe I'm just garbage at the video game idk could be

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    Alright never thought I'd see this screen...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Happened to be playing a random 4 v 4 and the one and only Luvnest was in it lol

    https://imgur.com/dbNoOKS

    submitted by /u/f4stEddie
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnected from Relic!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    As the title says. It's so annoying my internet is 20mbps and I get disconnected EVERY TIME! Returns to game menu and reconnect. Any fix!? Seriously I just want to play the damn game

    submitted by /u/Intercellar
    [link] [comments]

    One hell of a 3v3 game

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    One hell of a 3v3 game

    I was playing 3v3 last night with my mates (Allies). A really close game. We were able to hold our ground after my Soviet friend managed to destroy the opponent's vet Tiger. Sill, they really gave us one hell of a fight. Kudos to them.

    Sadly, me and one of my mate got disconnected before the final moment.

    https://preview.redd.it/f6aenat3fmd61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=286c4ba941322a292faaa8103d6afcc831ee4d6e

    submitted by /u/P_TuSangLui
    [link] [comments]

    Osttruppen doctrine build order

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Was wondering what kind of build order your guys use for Osttruppen.

    Ive been doing

    mg - ostt - ostt - mg -t2 - panzergrenadier - halftrack+flame - pack

    Its been working alright for me but im unsure what I really need to do in order to take advantage of the doctrine. Any other advice regarding the doctrine would be appreciated.

    This is for 1v1's btw

    submitted by /u/AngryStappler
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find any online game on Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    I thought the crossplay with steam thing was fixed?

    submitted by /u/gpravda
    [link] [comments]

    Update issue

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:52 AM PST

    Is it just me or everyone else also experiencing a very long period of time finish installing the update. It only occur in for this game only though.

    submitted by /u/ishlazz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment