• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Company of Heroes Say the line!

    Company of Heroes Say the line!


    Say the line!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    I did it! or "What am I doing with my life?"

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I think I need a smoke after this game

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:40 PM PST

    I copied Isildur's Assault Grenadier 222 rush build and won a match even though I'm not a great 1v1 player. Here's the build:

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Any other 9-5 B00mer weekend warriors just waiting for the weekend so they can play CoH2 without feeling like a tired zombie?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Tiring ass game, and I want to give it my all, does anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/Account_Eliminator
    [link] [comments]

    What video would you show to sell a friend on the game?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PST

    Almost exactly what the title says, is there a video on YouTube or anywhere at all that you would show your friend to sell them on this game?

    That's exactly what I'm looking to do, but all I find are the trailers which don't really give much insight to the game. The other videos are literal whole matches.

    I want to show my friends the game, the beauty and the chaos that unfolds.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DatTyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Tightrope Gaming's PPSH build discussion/questions.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Tightrope Gaming's PPSH build discussion/questions.

    I can't stand post with no image on the side. Sorry I am OCD.

    Hello,

    So I have been watching a lot of tightropes game videos and his conscript PPSH video is unreal. Here is the video for reference. I have added this to my toolbox for the Soviets, but I have noticed some problems with it. One of the weaknesses I see with the strategy is that it takes a full 7 mins for you to basically get the command points to unlock the PPSH. This leaves you very exposed in my opinion to straight out loosing the game. In my experience this strategy is super hard to pull off against the OST because their infantry has some beef behind it and the 222 can come out pretty quick leaving you with a lot of MP bleed, but seems pretty effective against the OKW.

    Is this build order actually worth it though? I mean you can get shock troops with most of you commanders at CP 2 as well. They have better survivability and do not cost the munitions to upgrade to PPSH. This would allow you to go T1 and get penals.

    What do you think and why?

    Cheers
    EE

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    Can OKW reinforce at Medic HQ?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I don't remember if this is a new feature or a bug that they can't.

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    Barbed wire used to counter pumas! CoHH, Blitz Edition

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PST

    How do you mix in base conscripts with doctrinal infantry?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Team game player here. SVT conscripts are a godsend, but I'm trying to branch out to other Soviet commanders. How do you utilise base conscripts with doctrinal troops like Guards and Shocks? Is there an optimal Conscript to Elite Infantry ratio or do you just not use them at all?

    submitted by /u/electricboxers
    [link] [comments]

    AI difficulty levels

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Does anybody know how much AI cheat in each difficulty level. It is hard to find exact numbers on the net. I found 2 standart AI s stronger than 1 expert one. I was wondering if they receive more resources than expert AI.

    submitted by /u/soulofpatates
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find any games for CoH2

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:51 PM PST

    I've recently discovered this gem on the Xbox game pass for PC, however there are never any games that show up on the public games list and matchmaking never finds anyone.

    Any idea how I can play online? I'm in Australia.

    submitted by /u/mountain_werewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me your unpopular opinions about the game - mechanics, unit balance, whatever!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Here's my contribution: I haven't seen for certain that this is unpopular but I suspect it is - the leFH seems absurdly broken to me, to the point where I'm genuinely surprised I don't see it raged about on a regular basis.

    It's area of impact + duration of effect are so powerful (and repeatable!) in terms of sustained area denial for what is basically a one-click effort. Not to mention the unpredictability of its huge target range makes it feel particularly volatile in terms of RnG - will the shells bounce around you and do nothing, or wipe one unit after another with sniper-like precision? Who knows!

    I'm sure there's probably something I'm overlooking about it but there you go.

    submitted by /u/profheg_II
    [link] [comments]

    Panzerjägertrupp Cinematic | Wikinger mod

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:14 PM PST

    (CoH2) No audio in-game sometimes

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PST

    On occasion, for reasons I cannot comprehend, the game will randomly have no sound. I can still hear background music and clicking in the menus, but once a match starts, everything goes silent. No gunshots, no music, no voicelines, absolutely no sound whatsoever. When I alt tab into something else, the sound works on that, but the game stays silent. The in-game volume in the options menu is fine, the computer volume is fine, but I'm still deaf.

    I can't play the game like this, since sound is so important (e.g. the game telling you if your troops are under attack). Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone have a fix?

    I'm playing on Linux if it matters.

    submitted by /u/ob-2-kenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend some UKF 2v2 build orders? (Including commandos)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Have been struggling we getting the right balance for a solid starting roster, and the new patch has thrown me off even more. Can anyone reccomend some good commando builds?

    submitted by /u/Rybottt
    [link] [comments]

    Need withdraw system

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Change OKW Tiger skin?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Hi!

    Is there a way to change the OKW call-on Tiger skin? Or any OKW call-in vehicle in general?

    As I am playing botgames only, I take modifying the gamefiles into consideration. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Two-Tu
    [link] [comments]

    Please, for the love of God - if you are new to the game, don't play ranked immediately

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PST

    I don't want to be a gatekeeper, but the fact is that a game that we can be competitive in is far more entertaining than one where one side is constantly getting fucked, and consequently the rest of the battle is facing a 2v3 or whatnot because somebody doesn't know the basic meta. I honestly wouldn't care if CoH were a) a game where you can find a match in less than a minute, b) where games last a short amount of time. If you don't know how to play it, learn before doing ranked matches.

    Please, please familiarize yourself with your units, their strengths and weaknesses, and the general meta of your faction before playing. I've had some wonderful experiences teaching people how to play where we've pulled off some great manoeuvres, but it's exhausting getting stomped in 2v2s or 3v3s by basically being a man down - or winning matches in 10 minutes or less, and it just makes CoH multiplayer far less fun. The best, most memorable matches are the ones where we've constantly been jostling for control of the map over an hour, and you simply can't have that if your bottom is sending osttruppen expecting them to compete with an MG. (Albeit we've all been guilty of sending a blob against them!)

    Play some 1v1s, make a party with some mates, or do custom matches with people who aren't bothered about ranked matches. I'm aware I sound like an ass, will probably get down voted, but it needs to be said lol - automatch with ransoms is so hit and miss, it's just one of the things contributing to a bit of burnout with the game.

    submitted by /u/shododdydoddy
    [link] [comments]

    Question of US at

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:33 AM PST

    I have noticed that the USF at now is fucking useless. Now it has a problem with penetration of medium tanks. It had problems from the start but God damn it is staggering now. It can't even pen medium tanks. In case of OKW pz4 I have no doubts but holy shit it can't pen even the WH pz4. So please can anyone explain why tf it is now worthless. Did they nerfed it? (Penetration) or did they fucked something up

    submitted by /u/KapitaN_KartofeL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment