• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Company of Heroes I love stolen Sturmtigers

    Company of Heroes I love stolen Sturmtigers


    I love stolen Sturmtigers

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PST

    How to Improve Your Micro & Multitasking w/ Hotkeys & Macros (CoH 2 Tutorial)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Sepha vs Nystrom on Semois - The very best game from Patch 1.3!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Invincible Stewarts!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:04 PM PST

    There are two missions on ardennes which have bugs where you have to get kills with vehicles to win, but if you come up against an enemy Stewart (they fix and crew them) you can't destroy them! There health will drop to 5 - 10 % and then don't go any further no matter what you do.. Can't get past the missions because of this. A friend has the same problem. Please patch?

    submitted by /u/jackel_witch
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I bought the original game some years ago and I downloaded this again. I am having some issues in graphics and doubts regarding the game.

    Whenever I change the graphics, the graphics resets it to lowest in game which is so frustrating for me. Also, I see some DLCs like British, US and so on. Is it worth to buy them on sale? Is the game balanced without buying them?

    I have played other RTS like Age of Empires 2 for thousands of hours and so I have some experience in understanding the game mechanics. Is Soviet good faction to start the game with?

    Edit: Company of Heroes 2

    submitted by /u/HauntingTime3300
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 crashes on startup

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PST

    No bugsplat or logo or anything. It just opens, says it's running, and then closes. Doesn't even pop up on the windows till bar. I've tried reinstalling, updating drivers, verifying cache... I have no idea what's wrong or where to start, and nor does Google, so I'm coming to guys for help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AniiiOptt
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all wikinger players

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:45 PM PST

    Okay so me and some friends have been playing wikinger for some good old times sake. And I seem to be getting 1v2d the entire time I have all the countries, what is the most BS strategy that I can use to stomp them? They are relatively low skill level so anything that a noob would fall for and stomp them would work. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    paranormal activity

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PST

    How do you counter MG/Mortar spam axis openers ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Hi,

    So I mainly play as Brits in 3vs3 and 4vs4 and I can't find a way to effectively counter the MG/Mortar spam axis openers. It is really annoying.

    If someone could help me, that would be great.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Lt_Turkies
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for OKW vs. Soviets in the late game

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I've been trying to broaden my horizons to factions other than USF and am currently working on my OKW play. So far, I've enjoyed them and have found reasonable success against most things. However, I've found myself losing consistently to Conscript based Soviet builds if I don't get very ahead early.

    The Conscript late game is just such a slog to deal with. The threat of Oorah empowered snares makes it difficult to maneuver my armor around. Direct frontal assaults against a late game Soviet combined arms army have almost never worked out for me. The sheer tankiness of Soviet infantry and team weapons makes it a lot harder to dive them in GG pushes (my preferred way of winning in 1v1s).

    My wins have mostly been with Elite Armor, with the Panzer Commander coming in clutch for zoning out the Zis wall. But I've found that my infantry don't stack up with that commander.

    As much as I love my 221 rush and getting an obscene amount of fuel, I'm wondering if I need to bite the bullet and play Grand Offensive. Fusiliers would scale better than Volks, and the combination of Panzer Commander and smoke seems like it would give me some more tools to make plays against the late game Soviet army.

    I know that OKW has a rough time vs. the Soviet late game in general, but what can I do to give myself the best odds?

    submitted by /u/RepoRogue
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Not that it will mean anything, but is there a best place to give feedback to the people altering the game mechanics? Maybe something useful will come from these relentless loss streaks I can't break post update

    submitted by /u/rangerdallas1988gmai
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying bugs

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Hello fellow CoH lovers, I'd like to tell you about the strange and mostly annoying bugs I always encounter when I play CoH2: Ardennes Assault. Here are some of the most annoying glitches I usually encounter while playing the campaign: - Gun Crews don't leave the map when I order them to withdraw from the battlefield. Instead they just abandon their gun but don't actually leave the map, they just hang around their gun, unable to retreat. They basically become riflemen units with a gun crew logo. - If during a mission I level up my company's veterancy and receive some reinforcements (for example the company's manpower goes from 55 to 65) and lose a unit, the manpower basically cancels itself, going to 54 instead of 64. - Whenever I unlock the lieutenant/captain/major specialization (the "x" specialization becomes free to unlock and has the "y" ability) it doesn't actually work. It's not free, I still have to use resources to produce the unit.

    I use the latest version of the game on Steam, and I think it's kinda weird to have these kind of bugs still unresolved. Does anyone know if there's a way to get rid of these bugs? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Expand_Dong1974
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment