• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Company of Heroes Soviet Church Gun 🇷🇺⭐

    Company of Heroes Soviet Church Gun ����⭐


    Soviet Church Gun ����⭐

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:42 PM PST

    USF Urban Assault is such a fantastic commander for team games

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PST

    I avoided using this commander in the past for some reason, but recently wanting to change up my usual USF build of Recon, Heavy Cav or Tactical support I've been playing more Urban Assault and man it is just such a great commander that I think more players should consider.

    First, the Riflemen Molotovs are a life-saver against building-heavy maps. It's better than tossing a frag grenade (for the same price), but not only that you also get rifle grenades for rear echelons which are really great as well against units in cover and buildings.

    The Sherman assault upgrade package is so damn good too, it really increases the survivability of the Sherman, gives it a bit more armor allowing it to reliably bounce Pz IV shots frontally, and the most underrated aspect is the bulldozer which can on certain maps help to funnel enemy armor directly into mines (especially M20 mines that disable) by blocking off narrow passages. It also serves as heavy cover for your infantry when all other cover has been destroyed. It really turns your Shermans into a much more powerful unit that can last late into the game.

    Rangers - Outside of Airborne, they are basically one of USF's best units; if you need AI the Thompsons shred at close range, and if you need AT you can just pop 3 zooks on them and take on Jagdtigers or Elefants and any other late game axis armor instead of risking a frontal assault with your jacksons / shermans. This is probably my favorite part about this commander because you can combine rangers with the cover-to-cover ability to quickly get past MGs and either into close range on an infantry squad, or quickly close the distance between you and a tank. One of the reasons I made this post is because I just had two games today where Rangers with Zooks absolutely saved my team from losing by taking out a Jagdtiger and Tiger I along with multiple other tanks. When you've lost a lot and need to claw your way back into the game Rangers are the perfect tool for doing that. If you have no armor and need AT, just get zooks on them and work your way back into the game.

    Finally, the Calliope. Not much needs to be said about this beast, but in team games it absolutely destroys blobs and can clear the way of AT guns and MGs for you to assault.

    Everything is so useful with this commander. The only thing I can say I don't always use is the Rear echelon rifle grenades, because often times a minesweeper is much more necessary and I don't want to build another RE squad early.

    submitted by /u/FlyingSMonster
    [link] [comments]

    When you get super bored waiting for the CoH3 announcement... desperate times

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Bored waiting for CoH3 Pt.2 Russian Boogaloo

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Screw it. I did it myself. This is what happens in hq when you close the pocket.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Sherman crocodile in coh2 when

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:48 PM PST

    Can't you just like, take the design from.the old game, polish it up a lil bit and put it on coh2 or am I stupid

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking a Cheater? AE does an amazing job with the community.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Video

    This is super well done of a video and I applaud AE and the rest of the community for their work on this issue. It is nice to see people who have 9-5 jobs stepping up to the plate to keep this community running properly.

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    Order 227 has been activated!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:37 PM PST

    allies op pls nerf

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Is viable going Pershing commander in 3v3s-4v4s?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:47 PM PST

    I don't usually see USF players use this commander in team games so I started using it and I think is really good.

    Being able to use the smoke and rangers combo against axis mg spam is quite good and also the Pershing does quite well against ober/pgrens/falls spam in the late game as it kinda works as a Sherman but with more armor to tank some hits and fight panthers and heavys as well.

    What do you guys think about this commander?

    Also what exactly the combined arms ability do? Lol I use it thinking it increases rate of fire but I don't really know

    submitted by /u/mainacrobat
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Soviet Partisan Commander good?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PST

    The title says it all I like playing as the Partisan Commander, but a lot of people say that it sucks

    Edit: I mostly play 1v1 if thats important

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sigismund_III_Vasa_
    [link] [comments]

    Is the second game as good as the first?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PST

    I have downloaded coh2 and I have questions. Is coh2 as good as coh1? I have seen some people say that its not, some say its better and I couldnt give a decision. There are a lot of new things (as far as I have seen) which will take a long time for me to understand them like in coh 1. Even now at coh1, I am still trying to master every unit and some of them are unique. Amy tips on what I should do?

    submitted by /u/AtakanKoza
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for n00b teammates for casual team fun

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Anywhere I can find other people who communicate in 3v3 and 4v4?

    submitted by /u/MattCurtisbueno
    [link] [comments]

    USF builds and tactics discussion

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PST

    My friend and I play a lot of 2v2s in with double usf. While I am a competent 1v1 player I find that many of the builds, tactics and units I use in 1v1 hardly work in 2v2.

    Things like how USF seems to need to pick a commander early but, depending on the axis commander picks we can be left without a counter to certain things.

    While I understand we seem to be at a "great advantage" due to our ability to communicate it doesn't feel that way. I have a better rank/more wins in random 2v2s than on a team with him and we often lose to random teams as well.

    I'm looking for any hot tips, builds, commander combos, map bans or specific tactics to use in our context. Really just any discussion around the subject that I might be able to gain insight for us and others on USF in team games.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for team plays

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am looking for someone who wants to join into some team battles for COH2. Living in GMT+1 time zone. Profile name is Glashalfvol on steam. Beginning to get some experience in COH2. Played a lot of COH1 in the past.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Glashalfvol
    [link] [comments]

    Another soft advantage for axis armor.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:29 AM PST

    NewName vs Challengerli - Company of Heroes History Episode 10

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PST

    SPEARHEAD Wehrmach Ost vs SS Panzerjäger doctrine

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PST

    I am interested in two Spearhead mod doctrines that revolve around anti tank play, but I can't decide which one to use in a game. Which one would you recommend / say it's better and why?

    (Please don't mention other mods as I am not interested in them)

    submitted by /u/Luke7O7
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Ostheer commanders

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Which commanders would you recommend for 1v1 and why? Is german infantry doctrine 5 man upgrade still good or is camouflage commanders better ?

    submitted by /u/lithiumsulfate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment