• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Company of Heroes Cursed

    Company of Heroes Cursed


    Cursed

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    how do i fix the okw med base bug from the latest patch?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    i'm not sure what to do. should i just delete and reinstall? am i just fucked? not sure what my options are.

    submitted by /u/ineversmoke100emoji
    [link] [comments]

    Are 4v4's fun?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Hey folks. I'm an avid CoH2 player with over 500 hours on my account and I have a question. Are 4v4's any fun?

    I have been playing 1v1's and 2v2's for my entire playtime, this is because when I look at 4v4 games on YT it looks very intimidating and looks like it's a lot harder. Though I hear from some of my friends, who are ex players, that most of the best games they played we're 4v4.

    TL;DR: Do you guys think it's fun to play 4v4'a and is it not very difficult?

    Also I'm kinda tired of playing with randoms but I don't have a stack, if anyone is looking for another person to play with, I'd be obliged (I'm in europe so playing with Americans might be difficult)

    submitted by /u/Ateverkoop
    [link] [comments]

    ML5 hype, analysis, and map reveal for the Grand Final this Saturday!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    "You Fools! I have reached my final form!"

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    As a USF player, I really wish there was more to the gameplay than avoid MGs every game.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Build orders are useless in this game I feel. No matter what you're forced to play a specific way and you must make the same units every match else you get forced into this war vs static D everywhere.

    Germans have so much easy set and forget shit forcing allies to have to micro so much. Meanwhile they literally just blob grens into my MG positions and grenande it with ease barely being suppressed.

    What am I to do? No strategy works because I'm forced to build the same shit just to get counted in the mid game. Wheres the balance? Germans lose for like 10 mins until they get 2 MGs then the whole map is theirs because I have to micro and take time going around this.

    I know MG complaints are seen as noobs ranting but I've been playing this game for over 600 hours and I've just never figured this out. I always just end up leaving the game to play sc2 because I feel there micro matters more and skill is more easily seen than just building static d.

    submitted by /u/throwbaitcatch
    [link] [comments]

    Pfc & REDFORCE vs AshaBlois & Brosras

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment