• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Company of Heroes Noob here - just lost a game to this crazy scout car spam. How is this even possible so early?

    Company of Heroes Noob here - just lost a game to this crazy scout car spam. How is this even possible so early?


    Noob here - just lost a game to this crazy scout car spam. How is this even possible so early?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    I wonder how long it took him to build this stuff

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Tiger : (chuckles) I'm in danger.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    So, COH3, will it happen?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    It's about time we get a refresh on this game. Who's IN? I miss it. I'd love to come back and play something fresh. +1 for COH3.

    submitted by /u/888Kraken888
    [link] [comments]

    I am starting to check hourly to see if the commander update has dropped... Do I need real life friends or some kind of life?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    JU87 Antitank Strafe

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Its way too good. It should be more in line with the P47s or AT over watch. That is all.

    submitted by /u/actualsen
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding starting positions

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys.. so while playing 2v2, there's 2 names on the each side of the loading screen. Is there any way to know from this which faction you'd be up against before the game starts? Or is it random?

    submitted by /u/sunnykhandelwal5
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't people who queue together be on the same side?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    This is not the first post about this and I'd wager it's not going to be last. You queue to play with a friend and it isn't even 50% of the games you get to play on the same side.

    I just don't understand this is still not fixed. This is a game which requires coordination at the team level and has had so many people complaining about the same thing to no avail. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/whiteeden
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for casual, chilled 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4? Allies.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I am based in Europe, and I'm available most evenings for a game or two. I have almost 500h in CoH2, but some of it is vs AI or campaign. I play Soviets.

    I am casual player, just want to have some fun, not really focused on winning etc. I don't spend hours on googling stats and tutorials. I have basic covered. Covers, smokes, keeping squads alive, mines etc. But I will often make mistakes like staying in long range combat instead of closing in or getting into pointless skirmishes. But I am always open for suggestions! Oh, and I am terrible at microing my tanks xD Getting better though.

    So if you look for some more organized play (with Discord would be best) with no try-hard, must-win attitude, I would be glad to play!

    submitted by /u/KKeff
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a discord for CoH2

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    and if there is one could someone link me to it

    submitted by /u/hellothere66420
    [link] [comments]

    Interest For A Washington D.C. Map?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    So I have been drafting this concept for a while now and I just recently finalised the layout design of the map. It is intended to either be a 3v3 or 4v4 map as it will be rather large.

    The map would pretty much look like this.

    The environment is pretty much wide open plains in the centre in the area between the Capitol Building and Washington Monument, which the respective teams will start at, with heavy urban sectors along the side regions.

    But before I commence actual work on it, I'd like to enquire into whether the map would be a good idea, and if the community would like it?

    submitted by /u/sirfals
    [link] [comments]

    suppression

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    What if mg was suppression removed, but its dps was increased really.

    submitted by /u/AdventurousCandy3906
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the worst players go for 4v4 random team automatching?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Why do all new players go for this game mode? It's pretty clear to me that it's so noobs can have the gratification of being in a live MP RTS game without any of the individual responsibility for their performance. If they lose, they'll just say to themselves "oh well, not my fault I lost" (even if the scorecard dictates that it literally is) but when they win, they'll pat themselves on the back as winners. But I'd love to hear differing opinions on the subject.

    I've heard people say it's because they like the "big epic battle" vibe but if you're a slow-micro noob whose brain is 100% occupied on your own units you won't be having time to see what you team is doing, and if you could see them, you probably wouldn't be a noob, since you'd be able to react/cooperate.

    So either way, can't understand why noobs start here, even before playing the campaign or vs AI. It's frustrating as fuck, trying to climb the ladder in 4v4 random and getting matched with these selfish, retarded fucks.

    submitted by /u/b0ssmansuprem0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment