• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Company of Heroes Just had 4 games in a row with Dungeonman13

    Company of Heroes Just had 4 games in a row with Dungeonman13


    Just had 4 games in a row with Dungeonman13

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    And every time he tried to teamkill me, got mad that he got his at gun blown up with a satchel, and then went AFK. I have screenshots of this happening each game.

    Is there anything I can do to get him banned?

    submitted by /u/FriendlyOccasion860
    [link] [comments]

    Playing as Soviets Vs OKW early game

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Every game i get stomped early game by OKW. How can I counter sturmpioners?

    Sturmpioners counter pretty much everything I have, especially if well micro managed.

    Conscripts? Sturmpioners, especially if they have a flame thrower. At longer ranges the conscripts can win but it's easily countered by just hugging the conscripts.

    Light vehicles? Sturmpioners with panzershrerk.

    Mine spam? Sturmpioner with mine sweeper.

    Engineer with flamethrower? Sturmpioners.

    Well placed MG? Sturmpioners in a Opel blitz truck just drive right through it and unload with sturmpioners.

    I feel like I am forced to play a commander with shock troops or lose. This early game advantage seems really OP because it allows them to place headquarters really far forward. And the flak headquarters takes, if you're not playing a commander with a off map strike or artillery, a real focus and a lot of resources to destroy.

    submitted by /u/TheSnowTalksFinnish
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an MMR or ranking system to automatch, or is it random?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    A few friends and I can consistently beat hard computers, but get crushed by every team in automatch and get trash talked. I would like to know if we will eventually be queued up with similarly skilled players or if automatch will continue matching us like this.

    submitted by /u/FrostEffect
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't flamethrowers and Molotov cocktails be able to offer heat in cold maps?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Realistically, I think that an infantry squad that can throw a Molotov cocktail or use a flamethrower shouldn't die looking for fire pits in cold maps. These weapons can offer much more heat than a fire pit in real life if used correctly. Did anyone complain to the developers about it before?

    submitted by /u/Hamza3725
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having an issue with their mouse after launching COH2

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Have a bit of a weird issue. Whenever I launh COH2 my mouse cursor just starts drifting off to the top left of the screen. I initially thought it was a hardware issue. The issue only arises when I launch COH2. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/nsd2500
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie: Tutorials wanted

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    I am a total beginner. Can you all recommend videos and youtube channels that can help me get started?

    submitted by /u/Random_IDs
    [link] [comments]

    would anyone like to play against ai with me and voice chat?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    trying to find a group of chill people to hangout with also my time zone is gmt-7 according to google

    submitted by /u/chaosbandit115
    [link] [comments]

    Fine, I’ll do it myself.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Increase Pop Cap to 150

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Which faction would that be most beneficial for?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Fir3st4r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment