• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Company of Heroes Happens a few times too many

    Company of Heroes Happens a few times too many


    Happens a few times too many

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    [Question] As OKW, In what condition would you go for the Mechanized Reg?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Hi all

    I am trying to understand OKW faction and the possible build orders that might be interesting to use and not boring as the usual battle group-->Schwerer Panzer.

    I was wondering in what condition would you skip the battlegroup HQ and go for the mechanized and what are its advantages and the possible disadvantages other than not having a free healing at your base? Also, if you are doing this build order, do you have any suggestion?

    PS: I am not very familiar with the OKW, but I know the mechanics of the game (level 9 as OKW).

    submitted by /u/Metallurgist1
    [link] [comments]

    Searching 100% error

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I was playing fine a few days ago. Now I am running into the issue of "Searching 100%" in Multi-player. I am not sure what happened? I am Xbox PC game subscription, not Steam.

    I need your help. I appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/acct10101215
    [link] [comments]

    Perfectly balanced

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    I'm looking for people who wanna play on team

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    How I said in the title, newbie player, I wanna play with someone in 2vs2, 3vs3 or 4vs4, preference using discord, Steam ID: sebasY0725

    submitted by /u/Independent_Royal688
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone in need of a left nut.....I would give mine for some help.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I am trying to get started in COH2 Multiplayer and have tried watching some Youtube videos but it seems like beginner videos are made by people that have played COH2 for years and they have forgotten what it is like, trying to get started with this game.

    I would love to meet someone on a Discord channel (I have one) and spend a little time just going through basics.

    I have this left nut I am not using.

    submitted by /u/hemmus
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some critique for my soviet 2v2 standard build order?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Just want to know if anyone has any tips or ways I could optimize it better. I almost always go guard motor coordination.

    I start with no tech, immediately start capping with my engineer. I follow this up with two conscripts, which i get together and go for a cutoff or offensive play if the opponent has the defensive fuel, or fortify the fuel with sandbags and barbs if I have the defensive fuel. As soon as i get enough munitions for flamers i pop it and use merge to displace any fortified defenders.

    I follow it up with another conscript into a second engineer so i can get sweepers and the get grenades and healing as soon as I have enough mp. (I really like molotovs)

    When I hit cp level two I usually have about 300-600mp available depending on how much I bled. I buy guards💂‍♂️ at this point so that I dont need to worry about AT at all unless im fighting the flak halftrack. After this I buy the 120mm mortar as the enemy usually has an mg, and conscripts drag fights on for a very long time behind cover, so the mortar can do the real damage while cons hold the line and keep the enemy static behind cover.

    I usually get tier 2 around 8- 12min, and buy an mg if the enemy is bobbing (around 40% of game) or just go with an at gun. I start trying to save my mp after this so I can get go right to tier 4 and get my t34/85, and everything after this depends on the game.

    I find the biggest issue is that I get bled a ton. I often miss the mark for my tank by like 40 fuel and the other guy already has a p4 out. The two biggest concerns with my build are the mortar (is it worth it, should i get the small one), and secondly, if not going for a t-70 a mistake.

    Let me know what u guys think, if anyone wants to know im top 500 rank 13. Appreciate any feedback 😁

    submitted by /u/Ryebott
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember the super loud rifle sound bug?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I never hear that one anymore. But, I've noticed that when a tank dies, sometimes I hear the burning tank noise loudly regardless of where it is relative to my camera.

    I have no complaints about the 'super rifle' being gone. If this is perhaps a work around to the issue, well bandaged! It's loud, but not OH JESUS WHAT THE FUCK loud.

    If its it's own little bug. Well, at least my ears don't commit suicide every time it shows up.

    submitted by /u/thefonztm
    [link] [comments]

    Which faction was the biggest winners in the commander update and why?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    It ok to abuse

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Can i abuse? The assault guardians can now be upgraded with elite bazooka like the panzer grenadier and more from German units that has Pshrek 52. yes or no?

    submitted by /u/Physical_Factor7313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment