• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Company of Heroes Need Help beating germans[3v3, 4v4]

    Company of Heroes Need Help beating germans[3v3, 4v4]


    Need Help beating germans[3v3, 4v4]

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    What is says on the tin. I'm a noob just starting to get into online play with some friends. We've played about a dozen games as a team in 3v3 and I keep finding myself losing badly on my fronts, often needing help from my teammates. I play the soviets and often go for one of the commanders with Guard rifles, so my early game consists of conscripts. I find that I can't push onto the objectives without suffering heavy losses, and as a result end up getting crushed when some German Tanks rolls in. I picked up a lot of bad habits in local games which I am trying to unlearn.
    How do I gain map advantage without just throwing squats to the meatgrinder?

    submitted by /u/HolyRedPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Indestructible Nazis

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Ardennes assault Bastogne outskirts tank battle. I running into tanks that will get all the way down to 5-10% and then just become invincible. I saw this used to be a problem, but was fixed. Am I alone?

    submitted by /u/brutecookie5
    [link] [comments]

    UKF Air Resupply Bug?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Hi all, idk if this is a bug, but it sure seems like one. The Air Resupply ability spawns 3 med packages and 2 weapon crates. If the weapon crates just so happen to land in the exact same spot as the med packages, then no weapon comes out of the crates. This can also happen if they land too close to buildings. Replay where I tested it: https://dropfiles.org/cy8QvdU0

    submitted by /u/hydro0033
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Give OKW the ability to build Caches for more comfy casual play

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I mainly play allies, but here's my reasoning:

    -Axis recently lost a lot of their cheesy capabilities (namely Counterbarrage). You can afford to throw them a bone.

    -To double down on this point, the removal of CB has left OKW forward HQ's quite vulnerable to allied tube and rocket arty. Hence, you can still afford to throw OKW a bone.

    -You can make SturmPioneers the only ones who can build it; further adds to the 'severely overworked important worker unit' vibe, so you'll still feel like you're living that OKW life.

    -This allows Axis teams to go 4* OKW without hurting their chances in longer games.

    -This allows teams of OKW players to not have one player forced to play OST and be the Cache Slave (tm)

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for communicative teammates

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    The outcome of random pubbies are just too uncertain. I'd really like to play with other competent, mic using teammates?

    I mainly play Axis. But if it means I get to verbally communicate with a teammate, I'll absolutely play Allies!

    Steam ID: Nashorn101

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nashorn101
    [link] [comments]

    Not one step back!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    This AT gun wall took a couple of my tanks, but I got my revenge in the end

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Which faction has the best main menu orchestra theme?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Is the Sexton still garbage?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I found some posts from 2015 calling it useless, is that still the case?

    submitted by /u/TehKingofPrussia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment