• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Company of Heroes I said "not today" to the god of defeat. (1v1 , I was using the Soviet)

    Company of Heroes I said "not today" to the god of defeat. (1v1 , I was using the Soviet)


    I said "not today" to the god of defeat. (1v1 , I was using the Soviet)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Lost 15 times in a row and honestly just feel burnt out. I almost regret buying.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and I've at least played the Soviet campaign, some of the Ardennes campaign, and a couple of matches against A.I. Recently decided to play against and with people in 3v3's and 4v4's and every single time I get it handed to me...

    I play Soviets and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I try to take a point and the enemy's engineers run up to my infantry and delete them. I try to attack a point and the enemy has an MG. I try to defend a point and the enemy uses a crap ton of mortars, or rockets, or both. Go to attack a point with a tank and A. There's an AT gun there. B. A Panther or 2 tanks. Or C a blob of infantry with panzershreks. When I try to kill armor with ZIS-3's they just sidestep it or charge them with infantry. Same goes for trying to kill armor with infantry, a MG suppresses them, a blob of infantry kills them, or a Ostwind/Flakpanzer/whatever kills them.

    The enemy always seems to have a counter to everything, I've about near given up. I probably just suck... My usual plan is go with Shock Army and build a T2 and make a conscript squad at the beginning of the game. Then I take the engineers and the conscript to cap points while I make a mortar. I take some points and make a MG, bring the mortar up and make the engineers retreat when injured. I get the MG, mortar, and conscripts lock down a control point while my engineers create a T1. I make 2 penal battalions and give them PTRS-41's and call in 2 shock squads. It works for a while as I assault enemies with Shock and mortar, and kill vehicles with penal battalions. Eventually late game I get messed up by a infantry blob with STG-44's, MG, or a vehicle/tank if it's just my shock infantry. My Shock die, or get injured terribly before they can do anything to the enemy... And for my penal battalions they get messed up by the same things, and seem to be useless against tanks. I can't get them close because there's an infantry blob, MG, or 5 tanks shooting at me. I proceed to just get beat and look for another game...

    Either way I lose and I dunno why I try. It's just frustrating to play at this point because every match is: play -> get beat -> get beat some more -> lose -> rinse and repeat. I can't play aggressive because there's an MG around every corner. I can't play defensive because there's mortars, mortars, and a Stuka bombing the point. I can't pull armor because the enemy has more tanks or a anti-tank infantry blob..... I wish I had some hail Mary I could rely on so I didn't get steamrolled every single game.

    submitted by /u/sushisniper78
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 death match: king of the hill style 1v1 event, featuring high resources mirror matches on brand new maps! An extreme version of competitive CoH. Episode 2 starts at 2pm BST today!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Kubel frontal lights

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I was spectating a match and I noticed that Kubel frontal lights sometimes are turned on and the others are off and I didn't figured out why, do they turned on/off randomly or do they should always be turned on and this is a bug, or there is something else that control this, also there is no abilities active when they are on.

    submitted by /u/AliIYousef
    [link] [comments]

    Losing early in 1v1 matches because not enough resources to build tanks/advanced units

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Noob checking in here, so 1v1 hasnt been fun as I lose very early in matches due to not having enough resources to build structures that can build tanks etc Play russian side

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/paradisemorlam
    [link] [comments]

    OKW tips for beginner

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I just bought the OKW faction recently and i don't know how to play that faction effectively. Everything goes fine in early game. But from middle game, i keep losing and i realized that i don't know how to control my fuel source.

    So the question is how do you guys use this faction? I usually skip the Mechanized Regiment Headquarters and go straight to the Schwerer Panzer Headquarters. Also, i use the Breakthrough Doctrine.

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Pieoneer4132
    [link] [comments]

    OG COH freezing and breifly minimising to homescreen?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    So like the title says OG CoH keeps lagging and going to desktop, then back into game causing lag issues, never did this before only been doing it for last few months. Dont know if I have changed something in the settings. I only play it online aswell. Any help appreciated thank you 😊

    submitted by /u/Nogames2
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    hey guys so i got the game a few days ago (really late i know) and i had a question

    So I'm on mission 5 of the soviet campaign where you have to defend against a german counterattack and one of my tanks got destroyed...

    The commander dude tells me to call in another one from the factory but I'm not sure how to do that? There's no option on the left side of the screen (where the button to call in infantry is) that lets me call in tnaks

    Also it gave me the option to call in an IL-2 to help strafe but when I clicked on it it wouldn't let me put it anywhere. Anywhere on the map said "Ability cannot be used here"

    I am really struggling with the part to hold off the counterattack cause my tanks get destroyed and I don't have anti tank things to kill the enemy vehicles.

    I accidentally got all my combat engineers killed because i detonated a demolition charge when they were right next to it, is it possible to get a fresh new squad of them without going to a halftrack to regen?

    thanks and sorry for the dumb questions

    submitted by /u/Milk_198
    [link] [comments]

    Give Luchs the 'Panzer Commander' upgrade at Vet 5

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment