• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Company of Heroes Can this be stopped?

    Company of Heroes Can this be stopped?


    Can this be stopped?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I got 20,000 damage in a 30-40 minute match. Is that bad?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    I checked all my units and they all had positive efficiency and I stopped a good amount of attacks but everyone had 10,000 more damage than me, even the enemies who we won against. Am I bad? I was playing as UK

    submitted by /u/Obamaaaaaaah
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 Death Match: a British Civil War as generals fight with high resources and chaos reigns!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    You can also try not to give up when playing with strangers (in relation to the "not today" post)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Tips on decrewing vehicles?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Would come in handy to be able to steal a German heavy in an easier way

    submitted by /u/KarlFranzExiled0
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer resource biased maps or fair resource maps and why?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    By resource biased (I'm not sure if this is the right term for it but I don't know) I mean where the fuel and muni points are on opposite sides of the map, half of them closer to one team and the other half closer to the other. By fair I mean maps where all 4 fuel and muni points are right in the middle of the map, the same distance to each team. I prefer biased maps cuz it's easier.

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    MP game crashing during load

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Recently, whenever I start an MP game, my screen will always show my loading to be incredibly fast, but on other screens it barely loads. When joining the match, the game tells me game lost. Any solutions to this problem? My WiFi is working fine and my laptop fits the specs.

    submitted by /u/VietnameseWeeb12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment