• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Company of Heroes Noob checking in

    Company of Heroes Noob checking in


    Noob checking in

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Returning to gaming after a long hiatus. I was recommended to check out this game and am now hooked. I don't play as often as I used to in my younger days but I look forward to digging deep into this one.

    I'm a total noob still learning the basics. Let me know if you recommend anything specific. There's a lot of content and details to learn with this game so I welcome any recommendations. I'm currently watching the Helping Hans boot camp videos while I go. Practicing on some offline skirmishes. I'd like to get to the point where I can play online for casual/competitive fun.

    Some questions while I'm saying hello to everyone:

    • What are the best COH2 online communities for game discussion and multiplayer?
    • What is the online meta like?
    • What are your favorite online game formates & modes?
    • How noob friendly is online play?
    • Is it common for people to use voice chat/mics when playing multiplayer? I always liked voice chat 2v2s with old C&C games back in the day. If anyone knows of a community that does this, please refer me!
    submitted by /u/lampshade9909
    [link] [comments]

    Most micro intensive faction?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm not new to Company, but I've pretty much done nothing but play against NPCs. I'd love to find some chill people to hang with and play with/against. Shoot me a message and I can get you my Steam ID.

    submitted by /u/Hustle_This
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 Soviet Meta

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Are Penal Battalions worth it? I always skip my tier 1 as the soviets and go for the support weapons. Am I making a mistake? Or should I just build the tier one later in the match?

    submitted by /u/ROACH81cmg
    [link] [comments]

    Not a poll, but what's the best repair inf in terms of combat and repairs? Is it Brit heavy engineers?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    I think sturmpioneers don't scale well late game... I don't much about any of the others

    submitted by /u/TheonlyJienno2
    [link] [comments]

    The unbalanced 4v4 game make toxic players

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Like a 5k hours 4v4 random team soviet player, yeah, only like a soviet player, with 6 months of bad experiense, i can say: relic no have intentions to make a competitive soviet faction. How do you think an soviet player can win with slow units, with weak armor and phatous shots in 85 % of practical fire situación... You need 2 o more units to beat one Germán unit but we know they always have resources to get more than one unit. German units usually can dive Into back línes with a good chance of escape without lose members... When a Germán player lose all units, know what even whuout resources point can repost a counter line, but like allie in the same situation, you cant get 3 units(couse yo only have time enogh to get 3 units) to make any kind of difference.... If soviet could get more unit control and more velocity of displaceent , may the situation turn different

    Btw, I recently Start playing like a German and 3 months after I Get myself near to my actual soviet level..

    Welll, may was the frustation and toxic players plus my level 19 lost down til 13 th to take me a write this.

    Sry my bad inglish

    submitted by /u/axoquen
    [link] [comments]

    fix this bug plz .... ps: i'm not a hucker but why it look like XD

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    When the commander patch will release

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, so as the title says, what happened to the commander patch and when it will be released?

    submitted by /u/AliIYousef
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Game is unplayable last few days due to disconnecting, i havent finished a match in last few days it just kicks me out with 'defeated' message..

    After it kicks me out of a match i get this:

    The relic servers are currently unavailable. Please try again later. (error code - 3)

    My internet is fine with any other game ( gta online for example).

    submitted by /u/autsticplonk2
    [link] [comments]

    My spirit animal

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Ostheer mortar half-track is love. Fiery, fiery love

    submitted by /u/DankMemelord25
    [link] [comments]

    Highway to Baku is a shit map and I want them to take it out of the rotation

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I don't know what noob map maker made it, but it looks like shit and it plays like shit. The victory point territories are horrible, the fuel cutoffs are bad and there is almost no cover, the cover there is in the middle is one-sided or doesn't actually give cover, you can only hide behind it.

    I don't know what got into Relic when they added this map but rest assured I will never play that map again, if I forget to veto it and that's the map it picked rest assured I will alt+f4 that shit the moment I read the title.

    My god the map is so bad your enemies can almost entirely get to your base because the MG nests are placed that bad. That on top of the fact the bases don't have anything covering them up.

    It's basically ettelbruck station but without all the good aspects.

    The map is too open, not enough cover points, the fuel cutoffs are bad, it's supposedly balanced but not really as both sides just have shit locations so everyone loses!

    submitted by /u/Mister-Fordo
    [link] [comments]

    Strange OKW AI issue

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Hello, I am having a strange issue during skirmish games against the AI when they are playing OKW they never build any other buildings like the Regimental HQ, the Battle Group HQ or Schwerer panzer. They fight the whole game with just the starting building command HQ. I have tried reinstalling and the issue persists. Anyone have suggestions on how I can fix this. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Nunya_Bizzness
    [link] [comments]

    Go to strats as American in 2v2?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    What are your strategies and Commander picks as American for 2v2?

    submitted by /u/Spartan706
    [link] [comments]

    New player here how do you counter allies mortar/artillery spam as wehrmacht?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game and my favorite faction so far has been the wehrmacht with elite troops doctrine. Recently I kept getting these Soviet or any allies player spam the living hell out of mortar and their artillery with mg in the early game. How do you counter it? And if there's any tips and strat for ost that you can share it'd be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Klutzy_Implement_410
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment