• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Company of Heroes Ball&Chain Tournament

    Company of Heroes Ball&Chain Tournament


    Ball&Chain Tournament

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    The Ardennes Assault Campaign has been broken for over two years, but still being sold for £14.99; Perhaps if we all report it to Steam and take it off its store Relic will finally do something about it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Go to the Ardennes Assault DLC page on Steam Store and scroll down until you see the "Share", "Embed" and the flag icon on the right hand side of the page.
    Click the flag to report the product, select the reason "Broken" and detail all the issues with the campaign and why it has been unplayable for the past 2 years.

    submitted by /u/Aeliasson
    [link] [comments]

    When you absolutely smash the early game and the rifleman knows it.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Getting Hate For Skipping Conscripts?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    So I have been attracting hate and complaints from my teammates sometimes for not using Conscripts when playing as Soviets, and it has been becoming more and more frustrating for me to deal with.

    I most of the time consistently win encounters and matches with the Penals + Engineers with flamethrowers + Maxim MGs combo as my infantry backbone. When I build Cons I find myself losing games.

    From my experience, Conscripts are a sub par squad with expensive side upgrades and no weapon upgrade without doctrines. They are essentially Rear Echelons combat wise but more expensive. I feel that they couldn't serve as effective mainline or support infantry, since they are so fragile and weak, they are basically dead when they encounter any sort of enemy whether the Cons are in cover or not, so they are unable to take and hold ground, which means I can't establish a stable battlefield presence with them, which is what wins games.

    In theory being cheap is what makes them good, but their DPS is so abysmal and their models fall so easily that they rarely even trade with the enemy cost effectively, and I'll just bleed MP instead. To actually do damage to enemy infantry, I'd need at least 3x Cons squads per enemy squad to even stand a chance, which is a hefty and inoptimal MP investment, while I could just get a single Penals squad for the job instead. The only things Cons have going for them are Merge, and with the PPSh upgrade they would merely be 'passable'.

    When playing as Germans, when I see Cons, I pretty much just order my troops to walk over them, or if they are used as meatshield for real damage dealers at the rear, I'd just order my units to ignore the Cons and shoot at those instead, since I know that their Mosins are loaded with blanks and I can reliably count on them to just simply die when sneezed at.

    Hell, even Volkssturm with smoothbore muskets/crossbows and pitchforks could probably massacre a Cons squad without dropping a single model. They are almost harmless and I can expect an easy game most of the time when I see Soviet players spam a lot of Cons.

    So what can I do to get people to stop bugging me about not using Cons?

    submitted by /u/sirfals
    [link] [comments]

    Does playing Player vs Ai games makes me stupid?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    (Yeah this is kinda serious but its beacause i've got a drop with a heavy tank camo i like)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/regular_hacker
    [link] [comments]

    Being curb stomped by A.I on hard (I´m new to COH2 and COH in general). Any tips ?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    Playing as Soviet vs Wehrmacht. The A.I somehow manages to get panzer 4 and 5 while I haven´t accumulated enough fuel to even build the Mechanized Armor Kampaneya. I tried building various anti-tank guns ( the ZiS-3), but even that ultimately failed.

    Any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/V8ENGINEPOWER
    [link] [comments]

    [COH1] Looking for volunteers to play and help beta test a Company of Heroes board game I’m developing

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys, a friend and I have spent the last year or so working on a virtual board game based on the allied invasion of Europe that uses a modded version of company of heroes.

    The game plays like any Total War game, with a made-from-scratch game board / campaign map for making turn based strategic decisions and with all battles fought out in real time using the company of heroes engine. There are six factions that participate, and we need all slots filled to play the game and continue development.

    Please let me know if anyone is interested and I'll send you more details. Tabletop Simulator and Company of Heroes 1 required!

    submitted by /u/Trillamanjaroh
    [link] [comments]

    Why the fuck everyone says that rangers are a waste?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    I stopped buying rangers because people kept telling me they were a waste but recently I have decided to use them again and they have actually been the reason why I have been able to win, sure the bazooka has shit penetration but then again, they can easily flank an enemy tank and at least cripple it when no AT is around or when they come unexpected, they do an amazing job against PE vehicles and if you are doing decently they can do pretty well against bunker, not to mention that once they get veterancy and thompsons the only infantry I believe is capable of taking them head on are knight cross holders.

    But anyways I'm still fairly new in the game and not really that good so maybe there's that, tell me what you guys think about them.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    So this just happened...Also for some reasons the 2 command trucks are not camped down even though the animation says otherwise,I know that because I moved them and the animations stayed :( (CoH mobile needs quite some fixing)...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Who even thinks now that the Lefh is ballanced?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Who even thinks noways that a good range artillery, with fire rate, range and damage could have the counter barrage, some of you might say: yOu ShOuLd JuSt MoVe ThE aRty. Bitch how can i move a fucking emplacement, like the B-4, or the soviet ML-20, it basically takes out all regular arty from the game.

    submitted by /u/Miradics
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment